Sign in to follow this  
ilovemustachios

Reoccuring dream

I keep having a reoccuring dream that someone is knocking on my front door really loud. Then back in real life I jump out of bed look out the front of my apartment and go to the front door to see if someone is there.

It's like my own personal Groundhog's day. It sucks. My stupid brain won't let me have a reoccuring dream about banging an asian girl :lol:

Anybody else have reoccuring dreams?

I have a dream once every few months that I'm back in college, and the final exam is coming up that counts for 100% of your grade, but I forgot that I signed up for it, and I hadn't been to class all semester.

I have a dream once every few months that I'm back in college, and the final exam is coming up that counts for 100% of your grade, but I forgot that I signed up for it, and I hadn't been to class all semester.

My boss and I were just discussing this same dream the other day. It always freaks me out for about 5 mins after I wake up.

I also have one where I can jump so high it's pretty much like flying. Its pretty bueno.

I also have one where I can jump so high it's pretty much like flying. Its pretty bueno.

That reminds me. I have one once in a while where I can walk on air. Like I can move my feat so fast that they don't touch the ground. That's a fun one.

I always have the dream where I go on a killing spree. Or maybe it's just memories. I did notice that I have a lot of freshly dug holes in my backyard.

I have this recurring dream that I spend time in my day reading inane threads on a message bored. Yesterday I dreamt that all of the posters were intentionally posting the worst threads they could imagine. I awoke in a cold sweat. :ninja:

I keep having a reoccuring dream that someone is knocking on my front door really loud. Then back in real life I jump out of bed look out the front of my apartment and go to the front door to see if someone is there.

It's like my own personal Groundhog's day. It sucks. My stupid brain won't let me have a reoccuring dream about banging an asian girl :doublethumbsup:

Your subconscious is telling you to come out of the closet and admit your gayness

My boss and I were just discussing this same dream the other day. It always freaks me out for about 5 mins after I wake up.

That's weird man - I've had that dream a lot before, it's like I can take super jumps and fly over trees and stuff but I'm still scared when I'm doing it like I'm not sure if I can land. Freaky.

It's like my own personal Groundhog's day. It sucks. My stupid brain won't let me have a reoccuring dream about banging an asian girl :shocking:

Anybody else have reoccuring dreams?

Sure sign of latent homosexuality... :P

Chicks always have happy dreams. My g/f wakes up in the morning and tells me about the nice date we had on in her dream or whatever. :banana:

I'm always dreaming about getting into a fight and getting stabbed and shot at. :banana:

(even though I've never been stabbed or shot at in my life).