Sign in to follow this  
Hagy34

Panama and Dime Bag Trade

Javon Walker, Warrick Dunn, Mewelde Moore, 2.01 ('06)

FOR

Reggie Wayne, Jamal Lewis, 1.05 ('06)

:doublethumbsup:

J.Walker coming off a major knee ingury and no team, a 31 yr old dunn and a back up rb in moore for a top 5 wr in wayne and the #5TH PICK not counting lewis.....wow, why can't i get trades like that? Hagy you should be conviced for stealing! :thumbsup:

J.Walker coming off a major knee ingury and no team, a 31 yr old dunn and a back up rb in moore for a top 5 wr in wayne and the #5TH PICK not counting lewis.....wow, why can't i get trades like that? Hagy you should be conviced for stealing! :ninja:

You just have to find somebody who likes a player. Andrew liked Walker plus he had Duckett and Taylor to match with Moore and Dunn. It wasn't easy let me tell you....

Ricky's Dime Bag got raped in this trade

Actually I'm exagerating it's not terrible, though it's a little one-sided. Javon and that ACL are not going to do much this year. Dunn is a couple years from retiring, plus I think the Falcons are going to draft an RB this year. Mewelde won't get any carries with Chester Taylor, Ciatrick Fason and maybe Lawrence Malroney. Wayne is a top tier WR, Lewis is a feature back, and the 1.05 pick is a big upgrade on the 2.01 pick.

Actually I'm exagerating it's not terrible, though it's a little one-sided. Javon and that ACL are not going to do much this year. Dunn is a couple years from retiring, plus I think the Falcons are going to draft an RB this year. Mewelde won't get any carries with Chester Taylor, Ciatrick Fason and maybe Lawrence Malroney. Wayne is a top tier WR, Lewis is a feature back, and the 1.05 pick is a big upgrade on the 2.01 pick.

A few things --

The Vikes probably wont take an RB at #17

Its bold to say that Javon won't do anything, some people are bigger than others on players.

Its not like Lewis is coming off a fantastic season himself.

The part of the deal that I like was the pick, the rest was just icing for me. He wanted to go with Javon instead of Wayne and he obviously wanted to combine Moore with Taylor.