Sign in to follow this  
GobbleDog

Moussaoui's Total Contempt for America

ALEXANDRIA, Virginia (CNN) -- Al Qaeda terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui told a jury deciding whether he should live or die that he is willing to kill Americans "any time, anywhere."

Moussaoui testified at his sentencing trial Thursday that he had "no regret, no remorse" over the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and is disappointed that additional attacks were not carried out.

"I just wish it could have gone on the 12th, the 13th, the 14th, the 15th, the 16th, the 17th. We can go on and on," Moussaoui said.

"There's no remorse for justice." (Watch Moussaoui's disdain for survivors -- 2:00)

The prosecutor asked, "You would do it again tomorrow, Mr. Moussaoui?"

"Today," Moussaoui replied.

Asked if he was "happy" when the widow of a military officer testified about her husband's death in the Pentagon attack, Moussaoui said, "Make my day." (Watch a look into Moussaoui's mental state -- 2:08)

Asked about another officer who testified about his escape from the flaming military headquarters, Moussaoui said, "I was regretful he didn't die."

Moussaoui agreed with the prosecutor that it was his choice to join al Qaeda and swear allegiance to it is leader, Osama bin Laden. "My pleasure," Moussaoui said when asked about being tapped for a suicide mission to fly a plane into a landmark U.S. building.

Asked if he would be willing to kill Americans in prison, Moussaoui responded, "Any time, anywhere."

Moussaoui testified that he rejects his court-appointed defense team's theory that he is mentally ill.

Asked if he is "crazy," Moussaoui said, "Thank God, I am not."

Moussaoui told the jury that he did not want to die. "I want to fight," he declared.

Asked whether he had any remorse for the September 11 attacks, Moussaoui said, "None whatsover." He explained, "We wanted to inflict pain on this country. I wish there would be more pain."

He said his hatred for the United States was rooted in American support for Israel, its treatment of Muslim nations and his interpretation of the Quran that Muslims must fight against those who don't share their beliefs.

"We have to be the superpower, we have to be above you, and you have to be subdued," Moussaoui said. "You organize the misery of the world."

etc........CNN linky

Even Allah is going to deny this guy.

No virgens for you b!tch

They should not kill him, but let him go to prison....Attica is nie this time of year. If he wants to fight, there are plenty who will accomodate him... :cry:

Would it be too extreme of me to suggest that we drag his French frog of a mother into the coutroom and let the widow of that military officer beat her ass in front of Zac and then ask him is that "made his day" too? :cry:

San Quentin or Rikers ! Worst thing that could happen to him is to be someones ###### !

I don't understand how he uses the word "we" when discussing 9/11. It's common knowledge that Bush is behind the 9/11 attack. Is he in cahoots with our President? Wow......

He's trying to get the death penalty. More the reason to NOT give it to him. Let him rot away and have to lick jelly out of Thunder D!ck's crack.

He's trying to get the death penalty. More the reason to NOT give it to him. Let him rot away and have to lick jelly out of Thunder D!ck's crack.

Sentence him to death, then put in general population at Riker's.

He be gangraped and killed by prisoners long before the sentence can be carried out. :lol:

They should not kill him, but let him go to prison....Attica is nie this time of year. If he wants to fight, there are plenty who will accomodate him... :rolleyes:

I didn't use to agree, but now I do. He obviously wants to die and become a martyr for these idiots - send him to life in prison, that's the worst punsihment you can give him.

Send him to Federal "Pound Me in the Ass" prison! And send him to prison in NEW YORK.