Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Car Care

Unless you are very rich and bored, do not put any fluid in your brake master cylinder except brake fluid.

Sounds simple, right?

We got some dumb ass / poor basturd with his 2002 chrysler concorde here right now that did not follow the advise above.

Now we get to replace every componant in his brake system that has any form of rubber in it.

Estimate is going to top $4000.00 (mainly because of the ABS pump and motor assembly)

Good for me :lol: Bad for him :ninja:

From the looks of it, he put in power steering fluid..

HTH

I have a theory, I roughly estimate that 75-80% of the population are dumb asses. This gentleman would fall into that percentage.

I always ride my car as hard as I can, "WHO's YOUR DRIVER!!!! WHOOOOS YOUR DRIVER!!!!" :huh:

Sometimes, when it wont run I punch the steering column and scream, " WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS TO YOU!?!?!?!" :sleep:

I always ride my car as hard as I can, "WHO's YOUR DRIVER!!!! WHOOOOS YOUR DRIVER!!!!" :huh:

Sometimes, when it wont run I punch the steering column and scream, " WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS TO YOU!?!?!?!" :sleep:

Afterwards, you both enjoy the MUA by sticking it in the tailpipe.

Afterwards, you both enjoy the MUA by sticking it in the tailpipe.

You can put a fake pvssy on it, just after you turn her off she is all warm....lube up with WD40.... :sleep:

so brake fluid can be used as power steering fluid, but power steering fluid can't be used as brake fluid?

Actually brake fluid can NOT be used for power steering, you might be thinking of your clutch master cylinder, in which you DO use brake fluid for B)

What other "problems" are you gonna find on his car to pad the bill? :ninja:

Unfortunatly the bill only came to $2100.00 :lol:

Turns out he just bought the car used, and the lot dork incharge of "detailing" the car most likely did it..

Believe it or not, most independent auto repair shops ARE honest and will not screw the customer..

Karma will get ya.