Sign in to follow this  
Toro

I am no longer going to respond to anyone that doesn't have the balls...

Be careful what you ask for.

The only ones who haven't posted theirs yet are quite heinous looking. (I've seen their pictures in previous threads)

The only ones who haven't posted theirs yet are quite heinous looking. (I've seen their pictures in previous threads)

The other ones are just scared to step out from behind the keyboard. You KNOW who I am talking about.

While the picture thread specifically stated that it should be a picture including the geek this thread made no specific reference to posting a picture of themself, just to post a picture.

The other ones are just scared to step out from behind the keyboard. You KNOW who I am talking about.

Actually, I don't. I can think of three or four possibilities, though.

Actually, I don't. I can think of three or four possibilities, though.

MDC I believe. :bench:

Not sure why a pic is necessary though.

You my friend are one mean bossy pushy guy who looks like that dude shane blew up on the shield's season finalie.

Your going to make them :bench:

MDC I believe. :bench:

Not sure why a pic is necessary though.

Cause he talks about this and that yet he never backs up any of his statements. Nobody ever talks to this guy outside of this bored. He just keeps talking shat about people and never has the balls or pride to let himself be shown.

It's just a theory, but I am guessing he is not very happy with himself the way he constantly goes around barating people. That might have to do with what he looks like.

:lol:

We're all not bunch of lisping limpwrists honey.

Now I know where you get your member name from, pun intended! :bench:

Cause he talks about this and that yet he never backs up any of his statements. Nobody ever talks to this guy outside of this bored. He just keeps talking shat about people and never has the balls or pride to let himself be shown.

It's just a theory, but I am guessing he is not very happy with himself the way he constantly goes around barating people. That might have to do with what he looks like.

You hit the nail on the head, Dr. Phil. :bench:

You hit the nail on the head, Dr. Phil. :lol:

I figured as much. :bench:

Ok, I am good now. Just as long as you can admit that.

I figured as much. :huh:

Ok, I am good now. Just as long as you can admit that.

I don't keep self-pics on my work computer. If you really want to see one I'll bring it to work and scan it tomrrow.

I don't keep self-pics on my work computer. If you really want to see one I'll bring it to work and scan it tomrrow.

Don't break the scanner, Gilbert.

Don't break the scanner, Gilbert.

Do you have any pics of you and the other frat faygos playing naked crisco Twister?

Do you have any pics of you and the other frat faygos playing naked crisco Twister?

As in... twist your neck off and spit down the hole? Something like that MDC? :huh:

Who cares? He's a dipsh!t. Just ignore him. :huh:

Make sure to scan a picture of you sitting by yourself pounding beers at lunch to kill the pain.

Who cares? He's a dipsh!t. Just ignore him. :huh:

Todd don't you have a website someplace that somone leaked at thedanzone one time?? Throw it down brutha...

Make sure to scan a picture of you sitting by yourself pounding beers at lunch to kill the pain.

I have a pic of me and a friend at jazzfest, I'll post it soon. You'll make fun of it, and I won't care. :huh:

I have a pic of me and a friend at jizzfest, I'll post it soon. You'll make fun of it, and I won't care. :huh:

:cry:

I used to post pictures of myself all of the time. Hell, I even posted a picture of STC's boobies.

You did?! :huh:

Where was I?

I have a pic of me and a friend at jazzfest, I'll post it soon. You'll make fun of it, and I won't care. :huh:

Would that be because you both have your *JAZZ HANDS* flashing in the pic? :cry: :thumbsup:

Would that be because you both have your *JAZZ HANDS* flashing in the pic? :huh: :cry:

I don't know what that means, but it sounds pretty ghey. It's a pic of me and a female friend. I'll try to remember to bring it in tomorrow.

I don't know what that means, but it sounds pretty ghey. It's a pic of me and a female friend. I'll try to remember to bring it in tomorrow.

Was that the one that you claimed was your girlfriend that was going to school in New Orleans or a different one?

Was that the one that you claimed was your girlfriend that was going to school in New Orleans or a different one?

Yes, she's living in New Orleans and going to LSU.

Yes, she's living in New Orleans and going to LSU.

First she is your girlfriend, now she is a female friend. Which one is it? Why did ya'll break up? I though she had to leave LSU because of the hurricane.