Sign in to follow this  
Uh-huh

Bush: "The Worst President in History?"

Many people (unfortunately, not all) have also realized terrorism is ONE of the most serious problems confronting our nation today.

I don't believe that.

Many people (unfortunately, not all) have also realized terrorism is ONE of the most serious problems confronting our nation today...

Really? The President should mention this in one of his speeches. :lol:

I'm a Bush supporter, but even I can admit the President throws around the word "terrorism" as a justification for everything.

I don't believe that.

Granted it's not something serious like gay marriage, but it's up there.

Ulysses S. Grant

There should be enough bright people that read a few history books to know that this argument is now over.

:lol:

Bingo!

Granted it's not something serious like gay marriage, but it's up there.

:lol:

Rude Rick, your replies have got to be the most worthless replies in the history of the internet. Have you ever made a post that was more than 3 words or a smilie? Like every political thread needs you throwing in a random :first: , or :lol: , or :headbanger: . Are you the same guy that in real-life, sits behind someone who can actually think and talk and then add, "Uhhh, yeah, what he said" at the end? Your posts aren't rude - they are vacuous attempts at adding anything worthwhile to a discussion.

I have no problem with you having the views you do, but learn how to actually add to a discussion or stay out of it. Sorry to be harsh man, but it is just seriously annoying. I just needed to get that off my chest. Carry on.

:clap:

Rude Rick, your replies have got to be the most worthless replies in the history of the internet. Have you ever made a post that was more than 3 words or a smilie? Like every political thread needs you throwing in a random :first: , or :thumbsup: , or :headbanger: . Are you the same guy that in real-life, sits behind someone who can actually think and talk and then add, "Uhhh, yeah, what he said" at the end? Your posts aren't rude - they are vacuous attempts at adding anything worthwhile to a discussion.

I have no problem with you having the views you do, but learn how to actually add to a discussion or stay out of it. Sorry to be harsh man, but it is just seriously annoying. I just needed to get that off my chest. Carry on.

:thumbsup:

The one post where he used words. He accused the US of violating UN resolutions even though they have not been reprimanded by the UN, so I am not sure how they violated any resolutoins :huh:

21...a mere .33 less than clinton :doh:

By the Wall Street Journal....maybe they should add the the National Reviews opinion as well.

That was a terrible poll. Bush is bottom 3. Clinton seems about right at 20-ish

Rude Rick, your replies have got to be the most worthless replies in the history of the internet. Have you ever made a post that was more than 3 words or a smilie? Like every political thread needs you throwing in a random :mad: , or :huh: , or :mad: . Are you the same guy that in real-life, sits behind someone who can actually think and talk and then add, "Uhhh, yeah, what he said" at the end? Your posts aren't rude - they are vacuous attempts at adding anything worthwhile to a discussion.

He reminds me of one of the two big black dudes that Eddie Murphy runs into in a jail cell in Trading Places. All he says, the whole focking movie, is "Yeah!!".

Worst Presidents in US History: Grant, Hoover, Buchanan, Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Bush Junior.

Hey! Notice anything about that list? REPUBLICANS!!!!

Ulysses S. Grant

There should be enough bright people that read a few history books to know that this argument is now over.

I've been calling Bush the worst prez since Ulysses S. for a while now. But the scary thing is, Bush is one giant corruption scandal away from usurping the throne of ol' US Grant...which is not where you want to be.

I rate him so low chiefly for his complete inability to see the big picture -- something Clinton was superb at (even if he was partial to bj's...but hey, who isn't?).