Sign in to follow this  
L5UT1ger

I made a myspace thing....

After being told to sign up for MySpace over and over by friends and co-workers I gave in and signed up. People told me how awesome it was. It sucks and is a waste of time in my humble opinion.

After being told to sign up for MySpace over and over by friends and co-workers I gave in and signed up. People told me how awesome it was. It sucks and is a waste of time in my humble opinion.

Wanna be on my "friends" list? :wall:

I have over 100 friends.

:first:

It depends on how many other people you know on there. I have a friend in Iraq and told me to sign up b/c that is how he was able to keep in touch. Since I did, I have come in contact with a lot of old friends.

feh, I had to join a few months ago in order to participate in a forum with certain peeps.

myspace peeps are a strange breed. friend requests from random people I don't know

and are not on our forum. ridiculous messages left on my page: have a grrreat weekend!!(fock off!)

the basic info of my bio is right, but the rest is a joke, mocking how much effort people

put into their own+blogs. I just luuuuve the friend requests from decent lookin women,

then ya go and look at their profile and see they have like 400 friends and 390 of them

are dudes. hmm she didn't just do a search for pictures and add guys based on that. (-deny-)

:cheers:

I have a myspace account. But I barely use it. I only use it to try and network with other comics. :banana:

Nah, you were gay before making a myspace thing

HTH

I have a myspace account. But I barely use it. I only use it to try and network with other comics. :lol:

That wasnt funny.... :mellow:

I wanted to, started making it, realized how much of a waste of time it was, and stopped. Only did it because friends told me to, but, fock them.

I wanted to, started making it, realized how much of a waste of time it was, and stopped. Only did it because friends told me to, but, fock them.

that's the spirit

Are the damn bass spawning yet in your area?

I'm going out tomorrow and catching a 10 pounder...

Damn, I make myself laugh sometimes :D

I Hate You :(

Are the damn bass spawning yet in your area?

I'm going out tomorrow and catching a 10 pounder...

No, in SE lower Michigan, they ususally start spawning about mid May, sometimes not until mid June. The biggest bass i caught was in that picture right there, that lake has some 8-10+ pounders in it, and NO ONE knows about it.

Ususally, the season is closed during spawning season, but, they have now enforced a catch a release date starting in a couple days(we always catch and release bass anyways). We got some of the best smallie fishing you can find in the Lake St.Clair/Detroit river/Lake erie system, you see big schools of 5-8 pound fish swimming the swallows of the bays. They will start moving to their beds in about 2 weeks, then we can start getting them.