Sign in to follow this  
CurlyNight

BuckeyeMiniMe

Happy Birthday, yesterday! :mad:

I do know what you mean! Gotta extract all that you can from this once a year event! :bandana:

I do know what you mean! Gotta extract all that you can from this once a year event! :bandana:

I believe that too much fun has been extracted over the last two days...and what do you mean "once a year"? ;)

Meet you here Monday at 8:00 to high five the Heat???

I believe that too much fun has been extracted over the last two days...and what do you mean "once a year"? ;)

Meet you here Monday at 8:00 to high five the Heat???

;) My bad.

And I'll be here Mon and all the days the Heat (and Spurs) are playing. :bandana:

;) My bad.

And I'll be here Mon and all the days the Heat (and Spurs) are playing. :bandana:

I don't know about rooting for the Spurs. I think I'd rather see Dallas, but as long as the Heat get there I really don't care. Duncan scares me... ;)

I don't know about rooting for the Spurs. I think I'd rather see Dallas, but as long as the Heat get there I really don't care. Duncan scares me... :bandana:

I can't stand the Mavs, so we'll have to sit on the opposite ends of the cyber stadium here then during those games. ;)

I can't stand the Mavs, so we'll have to sit on the opposite ends of the cyber stadium here then during those games. ;)

I'll sit next to Mark Cuban and try to resist the urge to urinate on the Alamo. :bandana:

I'll sit next to Mark Cuban and try to resist the urge to urinate on the Alamo. :bandana:

Why the hate for the Spurs?

No hate...just a desire for something different. You know, other than the Spurs and Pistons? I have to admit that if the Spurs are there I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Parker's wife Eva Loljajaldjdhahgahdgahg in the crowd... :bandana:

No hate...just a desire for something different. You know, other than the Spurs and Pistons? I have to admit that if the Spurs are there I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Parker's wife Eva Loljajaldjdhahgahdgahg in the crowd... :bandana:

Well I can see wanting to mix it up a bit, but not with the Mavs. I can't stand Cuban, despite being "for the fans."

Well I can see wanting to mix it up a bit, but not with the Mavs. I can't stand Cuban, despite being "for the fans."

I know what you mean. We have our share of Cubans here near Miami too! :bandana:

I know what you mean. We have our share of Cubans here near Miami too! :bandana:

;)

The only player I really like on that team is Dirk. He's a great player and seems like a really neat guy as well. The rest, meh.

;)

The only player I really like on that team is Dirk. He's a great player and seems like a really neat guy as well. The rest, meh.

I don't think that there is an answer to defending a 7'1" 3-point shooter when he is hot........not that I think he's "hot" or anything, well, you know...

I think that the sunburn baked my head today...I don't think that I can keep pace with your basketball knowledge for much longer. I'm more of a baseball/football type of guy. I follow the Heat, but I still prefer NCAA basketball overall. I watched probably 30 Heat games this year. Many of the games in the last month were boring because they didn't really mean anything. I will watch more games tomorrow and amaze you with my brilliance after that! Try not to get too excited. :bandana:

I don't think that there is an answer to defending a 7'1" 3-point shooter when he is hot........not that I think he's "hot" or anything, well, you know...

I think that the sunburn baked my head today...I don't think that I can keep pace with your basketball knowledge for much longer. I'm more of a baseball/football type of guy. I follow the Heat, but I still prefer NCAA basketball overall. I watched probably 30 Heat games this year. Many of the games in the last month were boring because they didn't really mean anything. I will watch more games tomorrow and amaze you with my brilliance after that! Try not to get too excited. ;)

I'll try to behave. ;) My knowledge this year has shrunk cuz I didn't watch hardly any reg seasons game.

But I look forward to you impressing me with your quick study with the upcoming playoff games! :bandana:

I'll try to behave. ;) My knowledge this year has shrunk cuz I didn't watch hardly any reg seasons game.

But I look forward to you impressing me with your quick study with the upcoming playoff games! ;)

I'll try not to disappoint! I'll talk at you soon...bed is calling my name. Nice chatting with you! :bandana:

I'll try not to disappoint! I'll talk at you soon...bed is calling my name. Nice chatting with you! :bandana:

See you soon! Have a good night. ;)