Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Poster you would like to see banned

If just one, I'd go with GFIAFP. No contest.

I guess I wasn't around that long ago to find him that annoying...

Guest tiki_gods

Agreed.

Without question.

I wish the people that read and replied to his threads would be banned too.

If no one would reply to him, he would go away.

Seriously.. :ninja:

Being that I am still pretty new here, it may not mean much but I think anyone who creates post trying to get other posters banned should be banned. Also guys that create threads that ask if they should ride their bike down the street to get laid or sit at home alone should also be considered.

Being that I am still pretty new here, it may not mean much but I think anyone who creates post trying to get other posters banned should be banned. Also guys that create threads that ask if they should ride their bike down the street to get laid or sit at home alone should also be considered.

I didn't have someone I would have wanted to ban 'till now.

Joe...Get over yourself..

Your not really that funny :ninja:

I didn't have someone I would have wanted to ban 'till now.

Joe...Get over yourself..

Your not really that funny :ninja:

"I didn't have someone I would have wanted to ban 'till now." - Then why bother creating this thread in the first place?

Sorry but your threads are like shooting fish in a barrel! What is the title of you next thread going to be? "I have to take a crap, should I just sh!t in my pants or go to the bathroom? What do you think guys?

EM !!! :mad:

He hasn't posted a good "EM Movie Review" thread in well over a year. He gets two thumbs down!!! :ninja: :(

Sorry but your threads are like shooting fish in a barrel! What is the title of you next thread going to be? "I have to take a crap, should I just sh!t in my pants or go to the bathroom? What do you think guys?

I'd go with sh!t the pants. Claim a stomach thing and get the rest of the day off. :ninja:

Also nice to see you back, xmann. :highfive:

I wouldn't want to see anyone banned. There are a few I wouldn't mind seeing going away on their own, though.

I'd go with sh!t the pants. Claim a stomach thing and get the rest of the day off. :ninja:

Also nice to see you back, xmann/stevejohnson/MDC. :highfive:

fixo.

Guest tiki_gods
I wouldn't want to see anyone banned.

:ninja:

There are a bunch I would like to see banned.

And by banned I mean killed in the most disgusting way possible.

Alsodontsweatthesmallstuff.

fixo.

I didn't tie the string together because to my knowledge Megla never confirmed it.

I wouldn't want to see anyone banned. There are a few I wouldn't mind seeing going away on their own, though.

I'm staying damnit!!! :shocking:

:shocking:

I think to actually ban someone they'd have to be someone who's only interested in provoking other people or launching personal attacks. Fastfish might be a candidate, if I had to choose one.

I'd go with sh!t the pants. Claim a stomach thing and get the rest of the day off. :shocking:

Also nice to see you back, xmann. :highfive:

:shocking:

I'm not sure what this xmann/stevejohnson/MDC stuff means and I don't really care. If you are going to create stupid threads, how can you get mad when someone gives you a stupid response?

You have some strange cats over here.......I think I'll "ban" myself and head back to the main board.

I'm not sure what this xmann/stevejohnson/MDC stuff means and I don't really care. If you are going to create stupid threads, how can you get mad when someone gives you a stupid response?

You have some strange cats over here.......I think I'll "ban" myself and head back to the main board.

see ya in awhile. :D

:D

dog sh*t>mdc

Hey, Joe. Go fock yourself. Seriously.

Hey, Joe. Go fock yourself. Seriously.

Weird...Joe Cocka$$ leaves, MDC comes in...coincidence? :(

I'm staying damnit!!! :(

You do that. You seem like a decent enough guy.

Is MDC the new Burt?

I've heard of this before...

Quick rundown on "Burt" ?

I've heard of this before...

Quick rundown on "Burt" ?

Legend has it, of the 69,000 members on this board, there's really only about 75.

Burt's alias's account for the rest.

Legend has it, of the 69,000 members on this board, there's really only about 75.

:cry:

Thanx

I must have been a mange boarder when this legend started. I've always been curious about how that whole thing came about.

EM !!! :mad:

He hasn't posted a good "EM Movie Review" thread in well over a year. He gets two thumbs down!!! <_< :unsure:

I just wrote a sticky note and put it on my monitor. :mad:

Guest tiki_gods
tikigods

:doublethumbsup: My choice as well.

the title should be: Other than GFIAFP, who would you like to see banned

"I didn't have someone I would have wanted to ban 'till now." - Then why bother creating this thread in the first place?

Exactly. I called him out a few days ago. He's quite annoying for a newb. He also thinks he's a real ladies man. :lol:

Guest tiki_gods

GFIAFP needs to go. I think its really Mike in disguise.