Sign in to follow this  
sheadtoo

go flyers!

I can't see this team beating the Sabres.

Good thing ya didn't make that sig bet :headbanger:

:headbanger:

GO FLYERS!!

~ 80 ~

Good thing ya didn't make that sig bet :headbanger:

GO FLYERS!!

~ 80 ~

I didn't realize just how much i missed the playoffs

It's not even 10 am and I am so excited about tonight's game

this is a must win for the sabres, to give the flyers life when you had them down will only build their confidence, and in turn lower the sabres

:huh:

I didn't realize just how much i missed the playoffs

Playoff hockey and baseball is really intense :huh:

Buffalo will win Game 4 by at least 2 goals.

miller needs to be more solid, and the sabres need to show philly that they don't belong on the same ice, even though they are pretty even. the sabres barely lost, on a fluke bounce giving their worst effort of the season, and Lindy usually gets great effort in situations like this

miller needs to be more solid, and the sabres need to show philly that they don't belong on the same ice, even though they are pretty even. the sabres barely lost, on a fluke bounce giving their worst effort of the season, and Lindy usually gets great effort in situations like this

Despite losing, Buffalo carried the momentum out of the third game into this one. They dominated the third period, and had numerous chances to rally all the way back, nearly tieing the game late. And I agree that they were pretty flat the first two periods. I would expect them to be flying around tonight.

Despite losing, Buffalo carried the momentum out of the third game into this one. They dominated the third period, and had numerous chances to rally all the way back, nearly tieing the game late. And I agree that they were pretty flat the first two periods. I would expect them to be flying around tonight.

I'd like to see vanek sit and pyatt play, but how do you sit your 25 goal rookie?, he just looks lost

Whats the deal with Teppo's erratic heartbeat??? He better be good to go, he is huge for us.

I agree about Vanek, and if Miller gives up a sh!tty goal like his first goal in game 3 I wouldn't hesitate to throw Biron in.

That being said, Buffalo only played 20 Minutes of solid hockey in game 3 and almost won. Forsberg's goals were both ricochet air hockey goals and the first goal was just weak. If the Sabers don't come out flying tonight.. I'd be really shocked.

I was hoping for a sweep so I could parley my game 5 ticket into next round, but I'll be just as pumped to watch them close out the series on Sunday...section 120 biatch.

I would expect them to be flying around tonight.

Then they'll just get checked harder.

Home ice will not help the Flyers here. The "crazed fans" you speak of haven't been at around since they moved into the new building and priced out the average hockey fan. I hate to say it but this series has sweep written all over it!

I guess those corporate types found their voice

A raucous crowd Wednesday night gave them a huge home-ice advantage much the way it did for the Sabres in Buffalo the first two games.

:thumbsup:

Then they'll just get checked harder.

I guess those corporate types found their voice

:thumbsup:

Yes Philly does check pretty hard.......The only thing is.. all of the Flyers big hits come in the corners when Buffalo's forwards have their backs to them after beating them to the puck.

Get the biggest guy in the league to face the boards and go for a puck and I will take a run at him from behind, I bet I would look like a real talent in Philly fans eyes.

Your no talent,slow, cheap shot goons should try to hit a Sabre in the open ice like Campbell did to Hamburger. A clean hit by a guy 80 lbs. lighter, that knocked him unconscious. It's called being able to play hockey...not trying to end someone's career when they are most vulnerable.

focking d0uchebag turds

Whats the deal with Teppo's erratic heartbeat??? He better be good to go, he is huge for us.

I agree about Vanek, and if Miller gives up a sh!tty goal like his first goal in game 3 I wouldn't hesitate to throw Biron in.

That being said, Buffalo only played 20 Minutes of solid hockey in game 3 and almost won. Forsberg's goals were both ricochet air hockey goals and the first goal was just weak. If the Sabers don't come out flying tonight.. I'd be really shocked.

I was hoping for a sweep so I could parley my game 5 ticket into next round, but I'll be just as pumped to watch them close out the series on Sunday...section 120 biatch.

forsberg's second goal was a thing of beauty.

I can see that the flyers size has intimidated afinegenov, and briere. I think to pull out the the win tongiht those two have to show up

Tim Connolly is showing that he is perfectly suited for the new nhl, his puck handling and creativity make him one of the better talents

paul gaustad is going to be good for years to come, as will pominville

the briere line needs to produce

Yes Philly does check pretty hard.......The only thing is.. all of the Flyers big hits come in the corners when Buffalo's forwards have their backs to them after beating them to the puck.

Get the biggest guy in the league to face the boards and go for a puck and I will take a run at him from behind, I bet I would look like a real talent in Philly fans eyes.

Your no talent,slow, cheap shot goons should try to hit a Sabre in the open ice like Campbell did to Hamburger. A clean hit by a guy 80 lbs. lighter, that knocked him unconscious. It's called being able to play hockey...not trying to end someone's career when they are most vulnerable.

focking d0uchebag turds

You like to point to Umberger's check, so stop crying about other legal checks, puzzy.

You like to point to Umberger's check, so stop crying about other legal checks, puzzy.

speaking not as a sabres but as a fan, the flyers are pretty focking dirty, and you know that full well, they have to play dirty, there is no way for them to win skating, passing and shooting

to each their own, gauthier should have been suspended after game 2, so should eager. goonery should not be considered playoff hockey

sadly, at the same time I kind of liek it, gives this series just that much more oomph

though should the flyers win, as remote as i think it is there is still a possibility, as a buffalo fan I know my team invents cruel new unusual ways tor ip out my heart, this style won't beat the devils or sens

i never realized this before, but buffalo sabre fans are real douchebags, regardless if the sabres win or lose this series.

if you cant acknowledge that the flyers just flat out played better then the sabres the other night, you should get your head checked.

give credit where its due.

btw, just b/c a team's strongsuit is physicality and checking, it doesnt mean they're automatically cheapshot artists. its just the way the flyers play, whether you like it or not

speaking not as a sabres but as a fan, the flyers are pretty focking dirty, and you know that full well, they have to play dirty, there is no way for them to win skating, passing and shooting

They win with their physical play and wearing the other team down. And they do have some talent on the team, they're not all goons :thumbsup:

i never realized this before, but buffalo sabre fans are real douchebags, regardless if the sabres win or lose this series.

if you cant acknowledge that the flyers just flat out played better then the sabres the other night, you should get your head checked.

btw, just b/c a team's strongsuit is physicality and checking, it doesnt mean they're automatically cheapshot artists. its just the way the flyers play, whether you like it or not

I don't understand

I am from Buffalo

I don't understand things good

Not for nothing, but some of them do seem to be a bunch of whiney dooshbags.

right eager didn't deliver any cheap shots, and gauthier didn't get a 5 miunute major and game misconduct for his clean hit on vanek, or his spear to dumont, I acknowledged that the flyers outplayed the sabres in game three, I know that.

but to say the flyers aren't dirty is just pure homerism

right eager didn't deliver any cheap shots, and gauthier didn't get a 5 miunute major and game misconduct for his clean hit on vanek, or his spear to dumont, I acknowledged that the flyers outplayed the sabres in game three, I know that.

but to say the flyers aren't dirty is just pure homerism

Every team,including the Sabres, takes cheap shots were they can. The Flyers toughness just helps them endure it.

Every team,including the Sabres, takes cheap shots were they can. The Flyers toughness just helps them endure it.

hmm I must have missed the part in games 1-3 where the sabres took cheap shots, or sent out their goon to punch people? or used their defenseman to try an injure players, if you can give me one example

hmm I must have missed the part in games 1-3 where the sabres took cheap shots, or sent out their goon to punch people? or used their defenseman to try an injure players, if you can give me one example

Don't have any links to the cheap shots, but to think your team doesn't take them is complete homerism. The wittle tiny Sabres have a goon? News to me.

ETA: sorry, I meant to say 'pure' homerism.

Don't have any links to the cheap shots, but to think your team doesn't take them is complete homerism. The wittle tiny Sabres have a goon? News to me.

ETA: sorry, I meant to say 'pure' homerism.

we'll see tonight, man I can't wait for tonight

win or lose I'm glad the playoffs are back

and your team is a bunch of goons, though gagne is the best player on that team, he is awesome

Knuble getting his nose busted with a stick blade to the face.

win or lose I'm glad the playoffs are back

although this is where (insert any Philly sports team) begins to falter.  They didn't get swept, they dominated most of the game, but they'll disappear.  Hopefully not, but I've been through this before

although this is where (insert any Philly sports team) begins to falter.  They didn't get swept, they dominated most of the game, but they'll disappear.  Hopefully not, but I've been through this before

preaching to the choir my friend preaching to the focking choir

2-0 sabres, how hard was it to call that a goal?

everyone was in the net and desjardins grabbed the puck

2-1, ugh this is going to be tough

as it should be terrible, the sabres are going to need to score 5 to win

teh officiating has been awful

mckee gets tripped no call, then tallinder pulls down nedved

focking finally that last 2 minutes was like some sort of free for all, I saw about 7 penalties from both sides christ call the penalty

First, my topic hit 100 replies :thumbsup: second flyers showed up tonight 2-2 at the second intemission.

First, my topic hit 100 replies :thumbsup: second flyers showed up tonight 2-2 at the second intemission.

4 breakaways 1 penalty shot and the score is 2-2, the flyers just man, if the sabres lose they won't win another game in this series

i was thinking 'bout a nice watch

flyers just may have given it back the got lazy and are now going down 2men :lol:

i was thinking 'bout a nice watch

I think he'd like that, ok the sabes on the powerplay lets get this tying goal and get this game back to even

and as usual miller give up his usual soft goal, he's going to get worse, this game is over, and i suspect the series as well. The lack of playoff experience is going to doom this team, eh well next year.

I really hope he can hold it together for the rest of the series as much as I love the flyers I would rather watch fun hockey

I really hope he can hold it together for the rest of the series as much as I love the flyers I would rather watch fun hockey

i think you're going to find that the lack of playoff experience will play heavy on the young sabres and instead of approaching it one game at time and putting game 3 behind them they will dwell on the missed breakaways and continue to take bad penalties and lose confidence with each period.

losing teppo was horrible news, if he misses game 5 the sabres won't win