Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

I think I just heard small arms fire

Do you think they have munchies? Like ... donuts ... or even other sweet pastries ... like an eclaire ... ever have an eclaire from a real French Patiserie?

Uh huh huh (French laugh) ... you should try it.

You think Phoenix cops understand the finer points of good French pastry ... or is Crispy Cream top of the line for them?

I would run outside and check to see if everything is OK. :sleep:

Agreed. Wave your arms a lot and chant gay pride songs. Also, fit a loud denunciation of the NRA in there somewhere. Above all, be as eloquent and flamboyant as possible. Wear an orange blouse and assless chaps. We know you own a pair.

Yeah, some dude was walking down the left hand turn lane today, like you often see people do, when they jay-walk .. wait until traffic clears, and then they cross. I stopped and watched him walk right through an intersection, he did have the green light though.

I was gonna call the cops about that earlier ... but I figure most motorists have cell phones, and I've just been here a month, already called the cops once for a guy doing a burnout in the parking lot. I don't wanna be the weird guy with nothing better to do besides call the cops every time I see someone break the law ... and I figure ... if he got hit by a car ... too bad dumbfock. Don't focking walk in the middle of a busy street!

I don't wanna be the weird guy with nothing better to do...

You wouldn't want that.