Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Cops gets his due....

:mellow:

:banana:

I believe that's what they call resisting arrest with violence.

Bad form on the cop's part.

I believe that's what they call resisting arrest with violence.

Bad form on the cop's part.

He was taking the beating to prevent the guy from getting his gun.

cops :thumbsup:

Yeah, You're all welcome for the crap we do for you.

I have no problem with cops...until they start pulling people over during rush hour. Stay the F off the highways from 6:30-8 and 4-6!!!!!!!

i thought maybe this was a thread about your traffic ticket :banana:

marshall law could prevail :banana:

Just because cops enforce laws, doesn't mean they are exempt from critisism. I've always thought cops, polititians, and judges should be held to higher standards than everyone else. But it seems like they're usually held to lower standards.

Oh well. Give em hell joneo!!! <_<

Just because cops enforce laws, doesn't mean they are exempt from critisism. I've always thought cops, polititians, and judges should be held to higher standards than everyone else. But it seems like they're usually held to lower standards.

Oh well. Give em hell joneo!!! <_<

They certainly think they are owed special treatment. They seem to forget their place.

The state goons are by far the worst, and least worthy of respect...I would sooner acknowledge a mall guard...

Maybe if part of their training was to get their ass kicked they would lose the attitude...

They certainly think they are owed special treatment. They seem to forget their place.

The state goons are by far the worst, and least worthy of respect...I would sooner acknowledge a mall guard...

Maybe if part of their training was to get their ass kicked they would lose the attitude...

I watched a group of local cops put a beat down on a guy outside of a bar. Yeah, he was completely intoxicated but did not deserve the beatdown they gave him. He wasn't even resisting, just incapable of following directions. After it was over and he was in the back of the car, you could hear a couple of them trying to apologize to him. "Sorry we had to do that buddy but you were out of control".

He came back with something to the effect of "HA! Don't start backpeddling now you focking pvssy. All you had to do was arrest me but you had to go Pulp Fiction with it. Your focking ass is mine after I get out, every focking one of you. You better pray that I never run into any one of you, by yourself, when you're off duty!!"

He came back with something to the effect of "HA! Don't start backpeddling now you focking pvssy. All you had to do was arrest me but you had to go Pulp Fiction with it. Your focking ass is mine after I get out, every focking one of you. You better pray that I never run into any one of you, by yourself, when you're off duty!!"

Cops usually repond well to threats.

I don't have anything against cops, in general, but they should be forced to take some kind of physical fitness test once a year.

Some of these 300 lb. blobs you see, collecting their lofty paychecks, couldn't chase down a thief for more than ten yards.

Serve and Protect? Sorry, I'm pretty sure you're going to have a tough time prot4ecting someone when you can't walk a flight of steps without getting winded.

I watched a group of local cops put a beat down on a guy outside of a bar. Yeah, he was completely intoxicated but did not deserve the beatdown they gave him. He wasn't even resisting, just incapable of following directions. After it was over and he was in the back of the car, you could hear a couple of them trying to apologize to him. "Sorry we had to do that buddy but you were out of control".

How much you wanna bet they got away with it?

A fraction of a percent of us go overboard... most of us don't.

It's great hearing internet toughguys like RLLD talk sh!t about us though. I'm sure he's kicking ass and taking names everyday.

What's our "place" ray? :huh: Sounds like one of my fellow boys in blue stepped on your pus sy and now you hate us all. Good luck with that. :thumbsdown:

I don't have anything against cops, in general, but they should be forced to take some kind of physical fitness test once a year.

Some of these 300 lb. blobs you see, collecting their lofty paychecks, couldn't chase down a thief for more than ten yards.

Serve and Protect? Sorry, I'm pretty sure you're going to have a tough time prot4ecting someone when you can't walk a flight of steps without getting winded.

A lot of places have a quarterly or semi-annual PT test. Some don't though... and believe me... the cops that are in shape... a lot of the time don't have respect nor trust a blob cop to back them up when the sh!t goes down.

Which is why some of us try to keep the focus on not relying on having someone there to help us. Most of the time when I contact dirt bags I'm solo. When there's a few of them... it gets a little hairy..

and ya... lots of cops have attitudes... most of it is because we're jacked... I don't know if your a armed felon, gangbanger, methhead, kidnapper, guy who just robbed a store or what.... gotta be ready. Your probably the most normal laid back guy in the world. Well I deal with guys like you about 10th of the time... the other times I'm dealing with pr!cks that would have no problem trying to throw down with me if given the slightest chance.

Cops usually repond well to threats.

Bah... I get threatened every day... about every other guy is telling me how he's going to kill me, rape my kids.. blah blah blah when he gets out. The other half are crying their eyes out.

I've yet to have one come to my house... but he probably better snipe me cause if I saw someone I recognized as a guy I arrested on my doorstep... he's close to being a really hurt/dead motherfocker.

That video is captioned "Poor Cop". That couldn't be more true; how many SOP did he break walking up to that car like that? Also, what's with the gate at the end? Is he maybe a gated community rent-a-cop?

That video is captioned "Poor Cop". That couldn't be more true; how many SOP did he break walking up to that car like that? Also, what's with the gate at the end? Is he maybe a gated community rent-a-cop?

I'll armchair quarterback and say that yeah it was poor officer safety to be that close to these guys. He seemed like he was possibly a little complacent. Of course we're just looking at the video and critiquing it. Sh!t like that goes down FAST.

I don't know that I would have had them get out of the car like that if it was just me by myself. I'm pretty good at keeping them all in the car. I get a bit freaked with I'm on some lonely road by myself and everyone starts deciding to get out of the car. fock that...

Poor officer safety...

Great training video though.

I'll armchair quarterback and say that yeah it was poor officer safety to be that close to these guys. He seemed like he was possibly a little complacent. Of course we're just looking at the video and critiquing it. Sh!t like that goes down FAST.

I don't know that I would have had them get out of the car like that if it was just me by myself. I'm pretty good at keeping them all in the car. I get a bit freaked with I'm on some lonely road by myself and everyone starts deciding to get out of the car. fock that...

Poor officer safety...

Great training video though.

Just like every other profession there are good and bad.

Its always the bad that get the attention and so on.

If a cop is a true ######, I doubt he will last long.

I would guess when they get a certian amount of complaints they take care of it.

I hope the day comes when you or someone close to you really needs a cop.........& they don't come :bench:

The cop should have shot him.

I think he would have if he had gotten a chance to draw. You can see in the video where the officer tried to draw but the guy was on him to fast.

That was definately a "shoot" situation. Of course Mulletia and the other attorneys in here will say, "What?! :bench: don't you think you could subdue the misunderstood gentleman with less than lethal force?"

I hope the day comes when you or someone close to you really needs a cop.........& they don't come :wall:

Again :wall: :wall:

Man, I thought we were just starting to get even... :thumbsup:

The cop should have shot him.

That was undoubtedly a situation where lethal force would have been justified. That said, I don't necessarily consider all cops heroes by default simply because they are cops...and we have nowhere near enough information to know with any certainty whether he was "getting his due" but I somehow doubt it.

I never really take too many things personally on this site until now.

Fuck you. I have lost all respect for you and if I ever meet you in real life, I am going to punch you in the fucking mouth.

No, seriously.

Fuck you. I have lost all respect for you and if I ever meet you in real life, I am going to punch you in the fucking mouth.

No, seriously.

Are you a cop? While I don't agree with his hatred towards cops (although I agree that most were picked on nerds in high school now looking to settle the score), just curious as to why it bothers you so much.

My hat is off to all the brave people who chose to go into the field of law enforcement. They risk their lives every day for meager wages. Is there corruption in the police force? Sure there is. Unfortunately there is corruption in all walks of life. Do some cops have attitudes? I sure hope so. I would too if I had to deal with the thugs that they do every day. If you aren't breaking the law then you don't have anything to worry about. If you get pulled over for a traffic violation, treat the cop with the respect you'd treat your mother and things will go much smoother. You may still get a ticket but at least you won't have to put up with much crap. There are exceptions of course, but if you treat the cop with respect then they will treat you with respect.

My hat being off for the bravery also goes out to all the firefighters and anyone else who risks their well being for the benefit of others.

Are you a cop? While I don't agree with his hatred towards cops (although I agree that most were picked on nerds in high school now looking to settle the score), just curious as to why it bothers you so much.

Where did you get this goofy sh!t from? Most cops were picked on nerds in high school? <_< I'd say maybe 5-10%. The rest of us were captains on the football/wrestling team. Most of us are jocks with no sports left to play. Oh sure there's a handful that are barney fief types and a handful of the other extream el mucho blobo... but the majority of us are the athletic type. Maybe 20 years ago it was different. If you think it's different now... go try to become a cop and look at your competition. Most would fock you up I'd bet.

Lots of adrenaline junkies and ex-military types getting into the force over the last 20 years.

No, seriously.

Post of the day.... remind me if we ever meet at a geek meeting I owe you a :pointstosky: .

We'll punch him in the mouth together! :wub:

I have no problem with cops...until they start pulling people over during rush hour. Stay the F off the highways from 6:30-8 and 4-6!!!!!!!

<_<

:pointstosky:

Where did you get this goofy sh!t from? Most cops were picked on nerds in high school? <_< I'd say maybe 5-10%. The rest of us were captains on the football/wrestling team. Most of us are jocks with no sports left to play. Oh sure there's a handful that are barney fief types and a handful of the other extream el mucho blobo... but the majority of us are the athletic type. Maybe 20 years ago it was different. If you think it's different now... go try to become a cop and look at your competition. Most would fock you up I'd bet.

Lots of adrenaline junkies and ex-military types getting into the force over the last 20 years.

Post of the day.... remind me if we ever meet at a geek meeting I owe you a :huh: .

We'll punch him in the mouth together! :doh:

then make out

My father is a police officer.