Sign in to follow this  
fastfish

"Ahmadinejad speaks today like Hitler"

Iranians are easier to shoot at, they run straight ahead, Iraqi's always hide in holes and what not.

fastfish/recliner pilot/what is the deal?

:bandana:

fixed

Bigtraine, SmartassBoiler, Fumbleweed, What is the deal?, tiki_gods, RaidersFan x18x, redtodd, MDC, Jeremy, mighty_thor, rob4steelers, yojimbo81, [zombie], spork in the road, brinett9, Wyatt Earp, hoytdwow, shovelheadt, Rusty Syringes, parrot, TerrySilver, cortezthekiller303, Cdub100, LarryBoy, Vikings4ever, Strike, Toro, Mungwater, ilovemustachios, gocolts, skins1967, BlackClouds, BMoney, 30 Fat, Bald & Texan, donhaas, Mark Buffington, Patriotsfatboy1, Kneeshooter, seannymac, Giants Fan, Spergon Wynn, bno70_1, jerryskids, Recidivist, KSB2424, DuckStupid, swirvenirvin, George Carlin, illiterate, jackie sherrill, Isotopes

:cry:

i guess this is the part where the entire world says that iran must be stopped, but wont lift a finger theselves to do something about it. instead, they'll just wait for the good ol' US of A to do something about it, then criticize us for being war mongers.

:lol:

What's funny is that you guys fall for it every time.

I'm not fastfish, but that google thing is pretty hard to figure out...

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews....IRAN-OLMERT.xml

Yeah, that would be exactly what fastfish posted verbatim, which according to him was just the lead-in - which he also claims to have editted for clarity - to a longer article. I want a link to the longer article that would disprove that he was simply lying. It is a tip that try to follow the thread. HTH!

Nice work on the whole google thing though. :unsure:

Yeah, that would be exactly what fastfish posted verbatim, which according to him was just the lead-in - which he also claims to have editted for clarity - to a longer article. I want a link to the longer article that would disprove that he was simply lying. It is a tip that try to follow the thread. HTH!

Nice work on the whole google thing though. :unsure:

who cares about someone posting a link or posting a whole article? I have been posting full articles, I wasn't even aware of the rule. He gave credit to Reuters, so IMO it does not matter.

who cares about someone posting a link or posting a whole article? I have been posting full articles, I wasn't even aware of the rule. He gave credit to Reuters, so IMO it does not matter.

I care because he's a sanctimonious ass who acts as if he would be above lying about such a trivial matter.

HTH.

Your opinion is worthless and, therefore, unwarranted at this time. Please tip the wait staff on the way out. HTH.

Your opinion is worthless and, therefore, unwarranted at this time. Please tip the wait staff on the way out. HTH.

obviously my opinion counts for something if you waste your time to reply to my discussion with Parrot crying like a little Lib baby because he couldn't find a link when all you have to do is google a quote from the article and 100 articles with the same quote pop up.

I care because he's a sanctimonious ass who acts as if he would be above lying about such a trivial matter.

HTH.

No reason to lie about Ahmadinejad daring us to go to war with him. Cause it's true. I am sure you probably just want to give him some sanctions and then when he continues to violate those sanctions like oh 17 times you'll want to give him some more sanctions, and then when it's found out that Russia and China are not enforcing the sanctions, you'll just want to hit him with more sanctions, then eventually he'll have a bomb and blow some people up. At that point, I am sure you'll find some way to blame a Republican for it.

obviously my opinion counts for something if you waste your time to reply to my discussion with Parrot crying like a little Lib baby because he couldn't find a link when all you have to do is google a quote from the article and 100 articles with the same quote pop up.

"Lib baby"? Hey easy on the biting invective there pal! :banana:

You really aren't that bright, are you?

Again, I'm typing this as slowly as I can so hopefully you can follow along; fastfish claimed his posting was an excerpt, but it appears to be the article in its entirety. I want a link to what he claims to have excerpted in its entirety as that would prove he was not just a big ###### who would rather lie than nut up and say "Yeah, I broke a rule."

I hope this is clear enough, you insufferably dense fock. :doublethumbsup:

No reason to lie about Ahmadinejad daring us to go to war with him. Cause it's true. I am sure you probably just want to give him some sanctions and then when he continues to violate those sanctions like oh 17 times you'll want to give him some more sanctions, and then when it's found out that Russia and China are not enforcing the sanctions, you'll just want to hit him with more sanctions, then eventually he'll have a bomb and blow some people up. At that point, I am sure you'll find some way to blame a Republican for it.

Nice strawman. Wouldn't have expected anything less. Your streak of never adding anything remotely original or substantive to any discussion is still intact. Well played! :banana:

You really aren't that bright, are you?

Again, I'm typing this as slowly as I can so hopefully you can follow along; fastfish claimed his posting was an excerpt, but it appears to be the article in its entirety. I want a link to what he claims to have excerpted in its entirety.

I don't care if he posted a link, excerpt, or whatever. Didn't I already say that? Your only crying about it because you don't want to discuss the issues at hand.

Nice strawman. Wouldn't have expected anything less. Your streak of never adding anything remotely original or substantive to a discussion is still intact. Well played! :thumbsup:

I guess I could have cried about you not posting a link because that contributes a lot to the discussion :headbanger: . If you didn't notice I am responding to both you and the non-Patriot's posts with the level of intelligence they deserve. None.

I don't care if he posted a link, excerpt, or whatever. Didn't I already say that? Your only crying about it because you don't want to discuss the issues at hand.

You're right, I don't. At least not with him or you. History has taught me that trying to have a reasoned discussion with fastfish is utterly and completely pointless. So the best alternative is to have some fun at his expense. You're about in that same category.

Also, you've clearly confused me with someone who gives a fock what you do or don't care about. HTH.

If you didn't notice I am responding to both you and the non-Patriot's posts with the level of intelligence they deserve. None.

You should thank us for playing to your strength. :headbanger: