Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

Illegal Immigrants - What taxes do they pay?

Because there is a better term for them.

So undocumenteds are all scumbags now? Thanks for opening another window on your character. Now please shut it.

I don't know what the fock "undocumenteds" are :first:

I do know what illegal aliens are.They broke the law to enter this great country.And as you have said in this very thread,they break the law all the time with thier fake SS numbers,among many,many other ways.

They are here to work,work the system that is. :thumbsdown:

You talk about my character,you can't even call them what they are.

liberal spinster

I just posted a link to a report that analyzes the economic effect of illegals, with references to numerous studies that have been done to support their analysis. This is completely consistent with what most people who live in high illegal immigrant states know from experience. Take it or leave it or post something to contradict it.

Settle down, big fella. You posted your link while I was typing my post. Kudos on the source, btw.

Settle down, big fella. You posted your link while I was typing my post. Kudos on the source, btw.

Thanks. And, as usual, Muhammad discounts the data which is well supported. That's why, more often than not, it's not worth posting data for him. Newsweek has an interesting Q&A with an economist about the Monday boycott and the economics of illegals as well:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12599439/site/newsweek/