Sign in to follow this  
Woble Eth

Sport with the hottest women in the crowd... ?

Has to be hockey. Although, summer Sundays at the ballpark has to rank a close second. :cheers:

Head was on a swivel last night at the Flyers game (after a while, spent more time hottie watching) every where you turned - bressseesssesstassass as far as the eye could see. :thumbsup:

Orange tank tops - doubba deees - :rolleyes:

Pucks?? What pucks.

Would it have killed you to snap some camera phone pictures? :thumbsdown:

ive caught grief for this..but ill say it again since you did..

hot ladies with hockey jerseys on is 1 of the more underrated looks out there..

Would it have killed you to snap some camera phone pictures? :banana:

:headbanger: kicking self.

How in the hell can you tell how hot her body is if she is wearing a focking hockey jersey? If you think that hockey has hotter chix than baseball then you should be kicked in the neck :headbanger:

Has to be hockey. Although, summer Sundays at the ballpark has to rank a close second. :cheers:

Head was on a swivel last night at the Flyers game (after a while, spent more time hottie watching) every where you turned - bressseesssesstassass as far as the eye could see. :shocking:

Orange tank tops - doubba deees - :shocking:

Pucks?? What pucks.

Last Avs game I went to I noticed the same thing. From what I could tell, from the ones around me, most of them were very smart about the game too. I realized then I need to go to more hockey games. It was amazing. :shocking: :first:

It was hockey by far. Until I went to a Nascar race. Yep, you heard right.

I agree, hockey. A few years ago I was at MSG for a Rangers- Bruins game. There was a hot blond in a Ray Bourque jersey walking around in the blue section (upper deck). Guys were booing her giving her a hard time and yelling "show your t!ts". She did....her bra anyway. :shocking:

It was hockey by far. Until I went to a Nascar race. Yep, you heard right.

Not a tooth between any of them. :shocking:

i, for one, would rank girls of summer as #1..lil tops in the sun..you can see whats there...

as for hockey, its the mystery of whats there..if they have curvy slender legs and they usually show them off with a jersey, you know they arent fat..its a good look..

puck bunnies will wear clothes that would make people blush...

Not a tooth between any of them. :shocking:

Yeah, there's a few like that :first: but most are pretty damn hot, drinking and wearing next to nothing.

The chick in maroon looks like she might be sportin' a scrotum.

you wish. :shocking:

ive caught grief for this..but ill say it again since you did..

hot ladies with hockey jerseys on is 1 of the more underrated looks out there..

Indeed. :(

two minutes for high sticking :huh:

How in the hell can you tell how hot her body is if she is wearing a focking hockey jersey? If you think that hockey has hotter chix than baseball then you should be kicked in the neck :banana:

Oh, the Ta-ta's can be quite visible through the mesh of a hockey jersey. If it is short enough, it rides just above a nice tight tooooshie. :banana:

same here, as far as college football goes...

now that more votes are coming in..we might need to do a poll...

ive been to nascar races at MIS and theres truth to hot girls there...

and there are smoking gals of all nationalities at the us open tennis tourney...

ive seen some ta-ta's at lambeau also..but thats before november 1 and not the grass grazing ones...

the thread deserves more pics and im at fault also..i dont have a camera phone, but i have a digital cam...

how does 1 sneak pics of gals that your gal points out as "hey..look at her..are those things fake or what?"

your first response is..yeah, what a ditz :thumbsdown: no, your response is...how do i snap a pic of her for the geek club and make it look like im taking a pic of the tennis?...