Sign in to follow this  
Hagy34

Plans for '06

Well now that everyone is paid up and that the rookie draft is behind us the 2006 season is all set to begin. I plan on sending out updated rosters by the end of this weekend. Yahoo! normally sets up the football sites in late June so as soon as that happens I will load the rosters and we will officially be under way. There has been some talk for changing defensive scoring. This is my plan for that.

The points allowed system will remain in place using the same point totals.

Sacks,INTs, Fumbles Recoverd and Fumbles Forced will land you 1 point.

All TD's will obviously land you 6 points.

This is going to be the plan for scoing in '06 and if it doesnt shake out the way people like it then we can address it again in 2007.

I plan on getting the 2007 draft pick thread up very soon. As of now the only changes are as follows;

Michigan owns Panama's 1st rounder.

Panama owns Amish's 2nd rounder.

Lets make year two a great one and good luck to everyone.

Well now that everyone is paid up and that the rookie draft is behind us the 2006 season is all set to begin. I plan on sending out updated rosters by the end of this weekend. Yahoo! normally sets up the football sites in late June so as soon as that happens I will load the rosters and we will officially be under way. There has been some talk for changing defensive scoring. This is my plan for that.

The points allowed system will remain in place using the same point totals.

Sacks,INTs, Fumbles Recoverd and Fumbles Forced will land you 1 point.

All TD's will obviously land you 6 points.

This is going to be the plan for scoing in '06 and if it doesnt shake out the way people like it then we can address it again in 2007.

I plan on getting the 2007 draft pick thread up very soon. As of now the only changes are as follows;

Michigan owns Panama's 1st rounder.

Panama owns Amish's 2nd rounder.

Lets make year two a great one and good luck to everyone.

I have all the rosters updated if you want them