Sign in to follow this  
Nick the Cat

Let's settle this debate once and for all !

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks will win the Stanley Cup in 2007......guaranteed. I know a lot of people on this board will get all fired up by this statement, but how can you argue it. I've been known to make controversial and bold predictions on this bored before, but I usally do come through. Haters will blast this bold prediction, but I say BRING IT ON !

Nobody care to argue? Didn't think so......

Do you have a cousin named James?

. I know a lot of people on this board will get all fired up by this statement, but how can you argue it.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that I have ever seen anyone here get fired up about hockey. I was pretty fired up when I thought the league would go under though. That was cool.

haters is so dated. Somebody disagrees and they are automatically a hater. What a PC joke. You should really get back with Jessica. Shes the best u will ever have, even she knows the Sharks will be drinking from the cup. Ducks are f*cks...

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks will win the Stanley Cup in 2007......guaranteed. I know a lot of people on this board will get all fired up by this statement, but how can you argue it. I've been known to make controversial and bold predictions on this bored before, but I usally do come through. Haters will blast this bold prediction, but I say BRING IT ON !

You suck because I agree!! Damn you!!