Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Good Morning Geeks. :furious:

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :o :wacko:

Recent commercials have been advocating asking one’s doctor about prescribing various pills of panacea. Sounds good as they promote for ten seconds the miracle cures of “may be able to lower cholesterol”, or “may be able to increase your love making abilities”, or “may be essential daily vitamins to prolong your life”. Emphasis on “MAYBE”.

Then, we hear twenty seconds of disclaimer….Maybe not be right for everyone; may cause headaches, depression, soreness in the joints, arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome, flu like symptoms, sinus infections, heart arrhythmia, complete loss of bowel control, ingrown taint, tumors, gene mutations, comas, leprosy, time travel to two hours in the future, suicidal tendencies, and an unnatural sexual attraction to dolphins.

They are selling pills so that you can kill your spouses. Legally. Brilliant.

Fock off. :mad:

unnatural sexual attraction to dolphins.

Unnatural? :blink:

What's wrong with a little blow hole loving?

good morning all

It's a tip, that now that smokers are banished to Hell, you can wear perfume, and drive a car in Callabasas ... even though they are also airborne contaminants, and perfume can really make me sick ... but I guess it's THAT SPECIFIC airborne contaminant of second hand smoke ... and it's a matter of public opinion and NOT public health. Because people are still allowed to drive cars, and wear perfume, in public.

What a horrible focking precident. I almost want to move there, just to use the same law to make them all stop driving cars. After all, don't I have the right to be protected from that airborne pollution? Just as much as that dumb ###### that was pissed about second hand smoke?

What gives someone else the right to commit the same crime they lobbied against ... and say ... "Well, it's similar ... but different pollution." Uh -uh. That's not gonna fly. Either shove you anti-smoker laws up your ass, or create laws to stop all airborne polutants, including car exhaust. Don't I deserve protection from your car exhaust, and your perfume, and your dry cleaner ... under the exact same laws? You can't have it both ways.

Good Tuesday morning, geeks! Sun is shining, birdies are chirping--all is well in N. Cali. :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone! :banana:

Still hasn't hit 100 in Phoenix. :cry:

Have a great day everyone. :)