Sign in to follow this  
dcOne

Would you ever start a SERIOUS relationship with a hooker?

If you really hit it off...etc...(this topic started off as a joke....but the more I think about it...it's a good question)

Would it be possible? Or would that one detail of her being a hooker be enough for you to not even consider it?

Part II

Anyone here ever nailed a hooker?

If she was that little brunette on "Cathouse", the show on HBO, sure I would. Just remember, b!tch betta have my money! I have never nailed one, but I think FlyEaglesFly has.

at first I never would have, then I saw "Pretty Woman" and I came around and was open to the possibility even though I never did. Now no because I am married. I hope you wanted the long answer :)

I think the thought of "this chick has had 300+ different d1cks in her over th past year", would be the clincher on the relationship thing.

Does your mom count? Technically, no one paid her, so I think she retained her amateur status.

Would I have to pay? :) :cry: :huh:

:)

So many questions to answer first.

Like, why did she start hooking? If it's because she's just a freak, then no, not relationship material. If it's because it was her only way to get by because of terrible circumstances, then I could understand.

Also, would she continue to hook? If yes, that's a deal breaker. If no, then I could maybe get past it.

It's not like most guys are marrying virgins now days.

no relationship, pimp maybe would be cool. And over in amsterdam they have playboy looking chicks that cost less than 100 american, the colored ones are about 25 bucks. ahhh money well spent.

So many questions to answer first.

Like, why did she start hooking? If it's because she's just a freak, then no, not relationship material. If it's because it was her only way to get by because of terrible circumstances, then I could understand.

Also, would she continue to hook? If yes, that's a deal breaker. If no, then I could maybe get past it.

It's not like most guys are marrying virgins now days.

They might not be virgins.... but dude. A frikin prostitute? HELL NO!!!!! I don't give a crap what her motivation was or if she's 10 years retired and found God..... NOT IN MILLION YEARS WOULD I TOUCH A FILTHY HOOKER!!!!

They might not be virgins.... but dude. A frikin prostitute? HELL NO!!!!! I don't give a crap what her motivation was or if she's 10 years retired and found God..... NOT IN MILLION YEARS WOULD I TOUCH A FILTHY HOOKER!!!!

I think if it was part of her past and she's since found God and put her life back together, I'd consider it (if I wasn't already married of course). We all make mistakes in life.

I think if it was part of her past and she's since found God and put her life back together, I'd consider it (if I wasn't already married of course). We all make mistakes in life.

what if she just stopped hooking, got her life together and didn't find God

Guest Black Label Society

no focking way. HTH.

what if she just stopped hooking, got her life together and didn't find God

My Christian faith is important to me in any case. I'd have a hard time being a serious relationship with a non-believer. It's just such of big part of who I am. If I wasn't a man of faith, then the finding God part would be optional. :blink:

My Christian faith is important to me in any case. I'd have a hard time being a serious relationship with a non-believer. It's just such of big part of who I am. If I wasn't a man of faith, then the finding God part would be optional. :unsure:

Where you from Jeremy? Seriously.

Could you really date someone who hooked?

He's from Utah.

And yes, he dates hookers.

We all make mistakes in life.

And for some they make those mistakes

Again and again and again and again .

It's nice that you're so.... non judgemental Jeremy. GB you for that. :first:

I'm from Wisconsin. Born and raised in Green Bay. I now live in nearby Appleton, WI.

I'm married now, so my dating days are over, but if it was part of her past, I would. I'm interested in the person she is, not the person she used to be. I'm a big believer that people can change, as Christ demonstates in a story about a hooker that he knew: Mary Magdaline.

No (never would date one) and no (I have never paid for sex).

I wouldn't date one and I have never paid for sex either, but if she were hot enough, I might throw it in her mouth for free.

I'm from Wisconsin. Born and raised in Green Bay. I now live in nearby Appleton, WI.

I'm married now, so my dating days are over, but if it was part of her past, I would. I'm interested in the person she is, not the person she used to be. I'm a big believer that people can change, as Christ demonstates in a story about a hooker that he knew: Mary Magdaline.

Damm, I need to goto church. :wub:

I'm completely serious when I say I admire your viewpoints. :first:

Maybe for a while. But eventually she will emit an odor, the body will bloat, and I'll get tired of going to the trouble of burying her every night.

I'm a big believer that people can change; as Christ demonstates in a story about a hooker that he knew: Mary Magdaline.

Spell the name right if you're going to canonize her. There's been alot of debate whether Mary Magdalene was a hooker, Jesus' wife, promiscuous, his most dedicated follower, a sinner or even the same woman referred to in various books of the New Testament.

No, I would never have a relationship or sex with a hooker.

How else am I going to work on my skills of a pimp? :pointstosky:

Damm, I need to goto church. :ninja:

I'm completely serious when I say I admire your viewpoints. :thumbsup:

You're also a serious kissass. :pointstosky:

I wouldn't date one and I have never paid for sex either, but if she were hot enough, I might throw it in her mouth for free.

B)