Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

8 year old has train run on her by 10 first and second grade boys on the playground..

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...01?OpenDocument

St. Louis School Superintendent Creg Williams said one Columbia Elementary school teacher was fired and another suspended with pay for the lack of attentiveness that authorities said led to a possible sexual assault on a school playground Friday afternoon.

The ten young men thought to be responsible for the attack, all first and second graders at Columbia, have also been suspended. The victim, an eight-year-old second grader, is undergoing counseling.

Williams said while she is physically sound, the victim has suffered "emotional scars." The child will remain out of school for the remainder of the school year.

The superintendent said he terminated and suspended the teachers –- who were on playground duty at the time of the 1:15 p.m. incident during recess –- after meeting Monday with the girl’s family and Columbia administrators.

"These individuals must be held accountable for the children left in their stead," Williams said at a news conference today. "I’m not messing around with this."

The teachers were responsible, he added, for keeping an eye on the entire playground when the first and second grade classes headed for recess following lunch on Friday.

"Adults have to walk around to supervise and not stand still and supervise," Williams said..

According to Williams, the teachers first became aware that something was amiss when a student alerted them to a "huddle" of young men congregated around the victim. The girl was taken immediately to the school nurse, Williams reported...

Betcha it was a big game of I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I don't want pics or anything, but it is impossible from that article to tell what happened. Did they show their peepees, or actually rape her? Not that either is OK of course, just wondering the severity of what happened. :unsure:

I don't want pics or anything, but it is impossible from that article to tell what happened. Did they show their peepees, or actually rape her? Not that either is OK of course, just wondering the severity of what happened. :banana:

exactly what i was thinking. what a terribly written news story, absolutely no pertinent information.

exactly what i was thinking. what a terribly written news story, absolutely no pertinent information.

Where's Rusty to editor this?? :banana:

she shouldn't have worn that dress.

Sick, sick, and more sick...

Pretty funny, though :banana:

Similar story in Michigan recently, but the girl was 11 I believe and the boys were 10-12 I think.

They sensationalized it horribly. Once the details came out, what it turned out to be was some unwanted touching but if you listened to the media, they raped her repeatedly in the middle of the playground while the parents looked on and cheered.

In any case, it certainly is bad, no one should be subjected to something like that at any age, but man did it get made into something way more horrific than it actually was.

A little girl wearing a dress got home from school one afternoon and told her Mother, "The boys gave me a whole dollar to do a headstand today; wasn't that nice of them?"

"Oh sweetheart", the Mother said. "They tricked you into seeing your panties."

"No, they didn't", replied the girl. "I'm not wearing any; all of mine are in the wash."

Yeah, the reporter really should have pressed for more of the gory details regarding just exactly how this underage girl was sexually assaulted. That would be swell. :thumbsup:

these little boys will grow up to become Shovelheadts

Upon hearing about the incident, the school immediately suspended the lacrosse team.