Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Sometimes I love Low Limit Hold

When you win, it is because of stupid play of others.

When you lose, it is because of stupid play of others.

When you quit posting about poker, you're human

:banana:

It is well known that I am sub-human. That said:

Played 5 sit and go tourneys yesterday (9 player tables)

3 :shocking: :blink: :blink:

a 2nd place and a 3rd. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It is well known that I am sub-human. That said:

Played 5 sit and go tourneys yesterday (9 player tables)

3 :first: :first: :first:

a 2nd place and a 3rd. :wub: :banana:

I haven't played a SNG in over a month. It is has been mostly limit lately. In general, I am digging it so long as I don't let those crazy beats get to me. For every one nasty beat a guy puts on me, the same idiot hands me money in two other hands.

I haven't played a SNG in over a month. It is has been mostly limit lately. In general, I am digging it so long as I don't let those crazy beats get to me. For every one nasty beat a guy puts on me, the same idiot hands me money in two other hands.

I've been meaning to buy a book and take a stab at Low Limit cash games, but haven't got around to it, yet. Just to give myself another type of game to play, since I pretty much exclusively play NLTH sit and go's.

I would like to play on-line sometime with real money. But the thought of having two or more people at the table that are in cahoots makes me nervous.

Any of yall online gamblers ever suspected anyone errr anytwo that are in cahoots while playing?

I would like to play on-line sometime with real money. But the thought of having two or more people at the table that are in cahoots makes me nervous.

Any of yall online gamblers ever suspected anyone errr anytwo that are in cahoots while playing?

I haven't, but I usually don't play for real high stakes...lately it's been 5 or 10 dollar tourneys.....although as the bankroll gets bigger i've played 20, 40, 60, 100 and even a 200 dollar tourny on line once. At 5 and 10 dollar tourneys, I'm not to worried about people being in cahoots.

I haven't really had that feeling. But I play pretty low stakes. I would assume that if people are going to cheat, they would do it at the higher stakes tables in order to make it worth their while.

I am a limit MTT monster.

redtodd, hit me up with an email if you have any questions or want some tips.

What does MTT mean?

What does MTT mean?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "multi table tournament". But man I can't imagine playing one of those. Maybe I should try it sometime?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "multi table tournament". But man I can't imagine playing one of those. Maybe I should try it sometime?

Oh. I did a Limit tourney one time, I thought it was painful. I finished 2nd out of 10 in the only one I did, but I hated every moment of it. Maybe if I try it again. :doublethumbsup:

Milking

The

Trowser-Snake

Similar complaint about my school's charity NL live tourney last weekend. First hand, a guy I know knows nothing about poker, keeps betting into me. Cards were a K and crap. I had KQ suited. Ends up winning with a 7 on the river to complete the inside straight for his 6-8 offsuit. :first:

He got whacked early, most players like that do, but I had a few too many of those. Also never had more than a pair the whole night. Although, in a fit of karma, I had 6-8 off twice in a row where I would have had the straight if I had stayed in.

I've been meaning to buy a book and take a stab at Low Limit cash games, but haven't got around to it, yet. Just to give myself another type of game to play, since I pretty much exclusively play NLTH sit and go's.

Who is going to read it to you? :first:

Who is going to read it to you? ;)

Your Mom after I bust a nut down her throat. :first:

Your Mom after I bust a nut down her throat. ;)

Wow, that's cold. :first:

:blink: errr, maybe I need to be sorry.

Looks like you really didn't know... he posted a bit about the sudden loss of his parents of a month ago.

Looks like you really didn't know... he posted a bit about the sudden loss of his parents of a month ago.

No, I didn't. Make that a real "sorry". I wish I wasn't so retarded. :blink:

you whine about your poker games more than anyone else on this bored

HTH

I was whining? B)