Sign in to follow this  
Mark Buffington

I bet this will work

I used to hold fricker in high regard. Then there was Atlantic Shores and BAM downhill from there. :D

Fock off. I don't respect you either. :first:

Mark Buffington, parrot, Strike, dolfan06, remote controller, davebg, GutterBoy, Nate Burleson's Burly Son, Bigtraine, Polski Rules, gocolts, Jeremy, STBootleg, jerryskids, Recidivist, MDC, Force of Two, GuidingLight, hoytdwow, TylerRoseFan, mighty_thor, fricker66, ADD1CT36, MurOh, spork in the road, swirvenirvin, ###### Cheney, dcOne, mjj, Sho Nuff, BiPolarBear, Hitfreak, NewbieJr, Rusty Syringes, Q.Lazzarus, RenoZ, Jessy, hdamien, TAS, mozzy84, LarryBoy, Toro, cortezthekiller303, What is the deal?, Mungwater, DuckStupid, HilltopperVike, borg, Rae Carruth's Cell Mate, BG711, Isotopes, kilroy69, D_House, rallo, schaef2k, Spider fantasy, boojee

:first: We did meet Nancy, I just didn't drink. :P

Again...does this earn respect? :lol:

also Byrd over Klopenfstud. :doh:

It's all about hunches!

I used to hold fricker in high regard. Then there was Atlantic Shores and BAM downhill from there. :lol:

;)

that Ginger Honey Shrimp recipe killed it for me

:cry:

If I keep posting, will it keep adding to my post? :(

hey fricker, those of us who you respect aren't interested in having buffy in our club, for whatever thats worth. thanks!

hey fricker, those of us who you respect aren't interested in having buffy in our club, for whatever thats worth. thanks!

I respect your position. :banana:

I don't respect anyone whom I've slept with. Since I did fricker, I can't find it in me to respect him (even though he was pretty good at the sex).