Sign in to follow this  
Strike

funniest poker story in a while

Okay, so I'm playing a $20 SNG and there's three left. There's me, chip leader, 2nd chip guy, and some guy who had a lot of chips at one point but went into 'away' mode a long time aqo. So we're chipping away at 3rd guys chips heading towards heads up when I hit a nut flush draw on the flop. I go all in and 2nd place dude calls me with trip 8's. So he's got trip 8's but I've got the nut flush draw. Sure enough, I hit the nut flush draw and take all his chips. The dude who isn't even there has like 20 chips left LOL. So I win the tourney and the dude who got third could have gotten at least second by just playing conservative for another hand or two. Now that's funny..... :huh:

i hit a royal flush in bally's AC poker room a few weeks back. Had K clubs, 9 hearts and all the other necessary clubs came out with the Q coming on the river. Guy wth 2 pair A's and K's went all in and I called cause I was about to leave anyway and bang there was the Q. he freaked out. good stuff.

I suffered a couple of bad beats last night, resulting in the loss of all my chips.

Honestly, it wasn't that much fun. :ninja: :D :D

poker stories/humor

:banana:

Same goes for your posts......just about always negative. Why such a sourpuss, Mr. Sunshine? :ninja: :D :D

Same goes for your posts......just about always negative. Why such a sourpuss, Mr. Sunshine? :ninja: :D :D

I don't think I'm always negative. I reward humor and insight, and am usually just goofing around. :banana:

But this incessant poker nonsense with the lingo and hand wringing has got to go. TIA

HTH

I don't think I'm always negative. I reward humor and insight, and am usually just goofing around. :banana:

But this incessant poker nonsense with the lingo and hand wringing has got to go. TIA

HTH

Don't read the poker threads, Dr. Feelgood. :ninja: :D :D