Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

SCORE!

From a CJ-7. The top fits. They need work, but ... how could I turn down that price? Prolly get $200 just for the doors.

Dude, I didn't know you were looking. My buddy works at a salvage yard in Phoenix and he's always got those laying around. I could have gotten it for you for like $50. Maybe next time.

It's gonna take some work. It was busted up once before and has been badly fixed. It's black, but I'm gonna hafta sand it down, repair it and repaint it anyway. Has good tinted windows though. The glass alone is worth what I paid.

From a CJ-7. The top fits. They need work, but ... how could I turn down that price? Prolly get $200 just for the doors.

I am dying to get one myself. I'd take either the 5 or the 7, no matter! So long as it's running.

I am dying to get one myself. I'd take either the 5 or the 7, no matter! So long as it's running.

I actually have a 95 YJ (best Jeep ever made?) .... but the tub is pretty much identical to a CJ7, so the top will work.

I also have a neighbor with a nicer hardtop, and someone stole his doors ... might be able to trade with him.

Landcruiser! :shocking: