Sign in to follow this  
Soonerman

This just in

Another government agency is keeping a database tracking citizens' employment history, bank accounts, investments, mortgage history, charitable contributions, and even medical expenses. All gathered without a warrant, and under penalty of imprisonment for not complying.

So all you Nancy Boys fretting about a database having a record of how many times you called your mother, how about some outrage about this?

This just in: I'm glad they do it and hope they do a lot more things to keep us safe and catch terrorist that I don't even know about. If our government has a terrorist in custody and they have to make him a little uncomfortable to get information that is fine too. Feed 'em pork.

I have my doubts about this news. No one has arrested me yet. :wub:

Another government agency is keeping a database tracking citizens' employment history, bank accounts, investments, mortgage history, charitable contributions, and even medical expenses. All gathered without a warrant, and under penalty of imprisonment for not complying.

So all you Nancy Boys fretting about a database having a record of how many times you called your mother, how about some outrage about this?

Do you think anyone here is going to argue the merits of the IRS? What you have done in linking the IRS(legal) and it's pervasive ways to an unconstitutional policy(illegal) of invasion of citizens' rights to privacy is laughable at best, idiotic maybe.

You guys really should read the Patriot Act, I think you will not sleep at night .... :thumbsup:

You mean to tell me that our government is doing sneaky, tricky stuff behind our backs? The shame! :rolleyes: