Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Spinoff: Question for the ladies .... Does size matter?

I'll be honest ... I don't care, I'm average sized ... but it's cute! And you place an average sized member on a big guy like me .... well, let's just say ... it would look huge on Danny DeVito.

I've never had a girl tell me, even during dirty talk, that I was big. I know, I'm not.

However, I do know that it's good. Never had a problem getting to, uhhh ... full strength. One girl I dated once (best sex I ever had) even told a friend of hers it was the best she ever had. She told me the same thing, but I didn't know it was true until her friend told me she said the same thing.

So, is it all just chemistry .... or does size matter? I mean, I can understand how a small flacid peanus is not gonna work, but if you have a normal sized, hard cack ... is that all that matters?

I'm average in size, but shaped like a :D so it hits the sweet spot. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm average in size, but shaped like a :D so it hits the sweet spot. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Uh .... you sure you know where that spot is?

Uh .... you sure you know where that spot is?

pretty sure :D :banana: But I don't really care either :banana: :banana:

Well, being an artist, who has studied the minutia of anatomy ... I'd say the curvature wouldn't help ... unless you had some size too.

Try this sometime .... when she's on top, have her lean all the way back, bending you the wrong way ... and see if you can still maneuver.

The view alone should be enough to keep you up ... and yeah, it does hurt, but you can also get your thumb on the button there and ... oh yeah ... THAT'S the spot.

Well, being an artist, who has studied the minutia of anatomy ... I'd say the curvature wouldn't help ... unless you had some size too.

Try this sometime .... when she's on top, have her lean all the way back, bending you the wrong way ... and see if you can still maneuver.

The view alone should be enough to keep you up ... and yeah, it does hurt, but you can also get your thumb on the button there and ... oh yeah ... THAT'S the spot.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I will never follow your advice about anything. :D :banana: :banana:

cool, now could you explain it when you are doing it to a girl and not a dude?

It's ok ... not everyone can pull that off. Don't worry ... you can always practice your alphabet (try humming at the same time).

Ok, here's a little tip for you guys (no pun intended):

While it's true that clitoral stimulation is what causes orgasm, there is also what's sometimes called a "penetrative ache". Meaning that no matter how much you work the button, there is a craving for actual penetration. This is one of the reasons to try the arched back position I mentioned. Standard missionary, you are just stabbing in the dark.

So try this (hurts even more, somehow women overcome the burning friction). Put your hands right around her pelvis, with your thumbs right in the little indentations in front, and push her backwards, so the top of your shaft is stimulating the button (again, bending the wrong way). It wont take long before you build up momentum ... and the penetrative ache will overcome her. Craving, deeper stimulation, she will move forward and start sliding back and forth ... curlies against curlies. The friction will burn like a MF .... but somehow, only for the guy. Then, when she's ready to orgasm ... start the bouncing, and try not to slip out. Keep focused. You wanna bounce as far as you can without slipping out. You slip out, you gotta start all over again. Should start to get really nice and slippery too. Hold. Think of football, whatever you need to do until she's ready and then BAM! Simultaneous orgasms.

That's pretty much as good as it gets.

Using that technique I've actually not only caused, but HAD multiple orgasms.

WARNING: She will not stop calling you for DAYS (and sometimes just wont leave at all).

Ok, here's a little tip for you guys (no pun intended):

While it's true that clitoral stimulation is what causes orgasm, there is also what's sometimes called a "penetrative ache". Meaning that no matter how much you work the button, there is a craving for actual penetration. This is one of the reasons to try the arched back position I mentioned. Standard missionary, you are just stabbing in the dark.

So try this (hurts even more, somehow women overcome the burning friction). Put your hands right around her pelvis, with your thumbs right in the little indentations in front, and push her backwards, so the top of your shaft is stimulating the button (again, bending the wrong way). It wont take long before you build up momentum ... and the penetrative ache will overcome her. Craving, deeper stimulation, she will move forward and start sliding back and forth ... curlies against curlies. The friction will burn like a MF .... but somehow, only for the guy. Then, when she's ready to orgasm ... start the bouncing, and try not to slip out. Keep focused. You wanna bounce as far as you can without slipping out. You slip out, you gotta start all over again. Should start to get really nice and slippery too. Hold. Think of football, whatever you need to do until she's ready and then BAM! Simultaneous orgasms.

That's pretty much as good as it gets.

:banana: :mellow:

Yes.

Yes .... yes .... yes ... YES! YES! YES! YEEESSS!!!!

or just ..

Yes ... it matters?

1 ) girth is more important that length.

2 ) its not all that matters, technique is most important, but size will sure help make up for lack of technique.

1 ) girth is more important that length.

2 ) its not all that matters, technique is most important, but size will sure help make up for lack of technique.

ITA on the girth but the technique comment I am not so sure about, LOL.

I was with a guy once that was very small...and I don't think that he could have done ANYTHING to make it work.

I was with a guy once that was very small...and I don't think that he could have done ANYTHING to make it work.

True its gotta be at least average.

NOTE: All women are different. Some REALLY like it doggy style. Some don't. I was trying to be creative once, flipped a girl over ... and I'm 100% serious, she actually said, "Oh, are you kidding me?"

Kinda put a damper on my plans.

NOTE: All women are different. Some REALLY like it doggy style. Some don't. I was trying to be creative once, flipped a girl over ... and I'm 100% serious, she actually said, "Oh, are you kidding me?"

Kinda put a damper on my plans.

I prefer dominant guys, but usually go whatever way they want it.

I've heard the girth thing before. Again, I'm just average there, so I gotta make up for it in other ways. My best attribute is prolly being able to keep it hard for as long as needed. Even after orgasm sometimes. If I was bigger, I'm not sure I could get enough blood down there to keep it up.

Absolutely never had a problem getting hard. I think it has something to do with the presence of a bagina.

Absolutely never had a problem getting hard. I think it has something to do with the presence of a bagina.

Your a hermaphrodite? :ninja:

Like throwing a hot dog down a wind tunnell?

Your a hermaphrodite? :ninja:

Uhhh ... no. See ... when there is a bagina near my cack ... I kinda can't help but stand at attention. Matter of fact ... just the thought ...

Gonna go make Cyclops cry. Later all.

i actually disagree on the girth statement, but fully agree on the technique statement. i was with a guy who was smaller and absolutely amazing with oral. if we're talking about the longevity of the sexual relationship, ok, i'll give you that because after a few weeks, i really wanted to get off with actual penetration which he couldnt do so much. if i wanted the other stuff, i would have just stayed a lesbian.

to me, the most important thing is being in shape. because sometimes it's gonna take awhile and if you're all outo f breath and exhausted after 2 mins of aerobic activity, you are probably going to let me down. :ninja:

i actually disagree on the girth statement, but fully agree on the technique statement. i was with a guy who was smaller and absolutely amazing with oral. if we're talking about the longevity of the sexual relationship, ok, i'll give you that because after a few weeks, i really wanted to get off with actual penetration which he couldnt do so much. if i wanted the other stuff, i would have just stayed a lesbian.

to me, the most important thing is being in shape. because sometimes it's gonna take awhile and if you're all outo f breath and exhausted after 2 mins of aerobic activity, you are probably going to let me down. :ninja:

No way, if the guy is huge, especially doggie style, no way will I ever be disappointed.

Sort of depends upon the woman, right? I don't know what the ratio is, but there are some women who can get off just on penetration, some who can only do it by clitoral stimulation and some that are both.

I would imagine that the size of the unit would only impact the 1st and 3rd groups. I guess you would also have to include women who enjoy giving oral pleasure to their man and having an overly small or large one impacting their joy in doing so.

I have never received any complaints (at least none that lived to tell about it). :ninja:

See, another reason why it's better for a woman to be on top. Try sometime, holding yourself up, like at the top of a pushup and thrusting your pelvis. 2 minutes? Not easy.

My wife and I usually go through several positions, and she loves it doggy style. I like to push her face right in the bed and hold her arms behind her back. Yeeeah, take THAT biitch!

See, another reason why it's better for a woman to be on top. Try sometime, holding yourself up, like at the top of a pushup and thrusting your pelvis. 2 minutes? Not easy.

i'm not saying for 2 minutes doing the same thing. i'm saying overall. bah. you know what i mean.

and yes, woman on top is neato. haha.

and as far as the big comment, itsjjw, it depends on the woman i guess. there are guys that are hung like a horse that just pound and pound and pound and that does nothing for me. in fact it hurts and i just want to smack them in the head. ;)

Better be more like 15 minimum.

i'm not saying for 2 minutes doing the same thing. i'm saying overall. bah. you know what i mean.

and yes, woman on top is neato. haha.

and as far as the big comment, itsjjw, it depends on the woman i guess. there are guys that are hung like a horse that just pound and pound and pound and that does nothing for me. in fact it hurts and i just want to smack them in the head. ;)

I guess what I am trying to say, an average guy with technique is great. But a huge guy can get away with pound pound pound and it still works for me.

I was going to get my wife a Sybian sex toy, but then I found out that it's like $1300. She will have to use the showerhead instead.

I would buy my wife one of those as well if I did not think that it would replace me ;)

I think they like it better from behind, with your index finger jammed in her ass.

For fun, grab her hair and force her face into the bed, then call her by her sisters name....good times.... ;)

My wife only has a brother. I would feel funny calling her Robert.

You have only failed when you have failed to try.... ;)

When there is a naked woman under you, its actually really easy. If you're not physically exhausted after sex, then you're not doing it right.

When there is a naked woman under you, its actually really easy. If you're not physically exhausted after sex, then you're not doing it right.

:shocking:

:shocking:

You need more practice. :blink:

It depends upon the woman. Some women don't want the pound, pound, pound (sorry itsjjw) as "hitting bottom" can be quite painful. I had one girl complain that she did not want me to turn this into a circus act by doing some of the funky things and she just wanted something real slow and straight forward.

It is about communicating what your likes and dislikes are as each person is different. I have not found too many things that I did not like with a woman, so I guess I am easy :shocking:

You need more practice. :blink:

It depends upon the woman. Some women don't want the pound, pound, pound (sorry itsjjw) as "hitting bottom" can be quite painful. I had one girl complain that she did not want me to turn this into a circus act by doing some of the funky things and she just wanted something real slow and straight forward.

It is about communicating what your likes and dislikes are as each person is different. I have not found too many things that I did not like with a woman, so I guess I am easy :shocking:

Oh, I agree 100%, I'll take technique anyday. All I am saying is that pound pound is not a bad fallback option. And that it always has worked with me. Albiet everyone is different.