Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Spinoff: Question for the ladies .... Does size matter?

Oh, I agree 100%, I'll take technique anyday. All I am saying is that pound pound is not a bad fallback option. And that it always has worked with me. Albiet everyone is different.

You should stir the coffee before bringing the hammer.

You know I always thought I was small, but never really cared cause I always seemed to please whom every the lady I was with.

Like 2 months ago to test the size theory out I went to a bar and found the girl that goes home with a different guy every night. I kinda figured she had it all. Yeah, so I bring her home and swing away for like three hours. Then she calls me the next day and comes over, so I swing away for about an hour and when I stop she starts crying, and gets all emotional and tells me we can't have sex again because I didn't "go."

She calls me the next day, and we do it again, this time I force one out at the end to make her feel better. After that I couldn't get rid of her. She told me I was teh best she had, she was filling my fridge with food, cooking, doing my laundry. I couldn't believe it!

I do believe that to some girls size matters, but I think smaller guys are more self aware and try to please the lady more! I get more satisfaction out of seeing a women enjoy it then getting off, cause I know she will take care of that if she is satisfied.

By the way I read an article about the average size, scientists say it is about 5.1 to 5.3 inches long and a little over 4 inches around. I am above average, not by a lot, but I am there!

You need more practice. :mad:

It depends upon the woman. Some women don't want the pound, pound, pound (sorry itsjjw) as "hitting bottom" can be quite painful. I had one girl complain that she did not want me to turn this into a circus act by doing some of the funky things and she just wanted something real slow and straight forward.

It is about communicating what your likes and dislikes are as each person is different. I have not found too many things that I did not like with a woman, so I guess I am easy :mad:

Using technique doesn't mean you aren't working hard. Going back to the push-up thing. Its a lot easier to do pushups really fast, then it is to slowly work those push-ups in and out...or to roll your hips while doing these "pushups". It should be like fireworks at the 4th. Sure you want to take your time and show off all the fancy stuff early. You'll get your ohhhs and ahhh. But the last 5 minutes should be a grand finale: pounding intensity.

Using technique doesn't mean you aren't working hard. Going back to the push-up thing. Its a lot easier to do pushups really fast, then it is to slowly work those push-ups in and out...or to roll your hips while doing these "pushups". It should be like fireworks at the 4th. Sure you want to take your time and show off all the fancy stuff early. You'll get your ohhhs and ahhh. But the last 5 minutes should be a grand finale: pounding intensity.

:thumbsup:

:wub: Well, this certainly is a very "interesting" way to start a Friday.

Work? You mean I have to get some work done too...... Nah, I'm thinking not today...... :rolleyes: