Sign in to follow this  
silverhammer

You thought the housekeeper was perverted

Remember she was peeking through his window on Wednesday watching him in a state of undress.

Well they are both :mad: and deserve each other.

Ten o'clock appointment at my lawyer's place in Hillsboro this morning. After about 10 minutes of business related chat, I couldn't help myself and remembering what fervid roo had said yesterday, I blurted out that his maid was peeking in his window. He didn't say anything and so I continued by telling him that he was in his sexy undies and tank top.

Finally he smiled and I noticed his face was red. Then he shocked me by telling me that HE KNEW IT. And he said he was not surprised that I looked in as well because he had gotten my papers from the mailbox.

He told me that Belinda his maid had once mentioned that she enjoyed voyeuring men wearing sexy undies.

He said one day she had arrived early to clean the place and he quickly put on a pair of his ex-wife's panties (I told you boys! I toolllllld you)) and waited and sure enough, she peeked in.

He also said they have sex but don't mention the voyeur thing to each other. Keeps it hot he said.

Well, I love seeing a man is women's panties but felt like this was a little to weird, even for me.

I mean I once let 6 guys shave my cooter (I love that lil word) but there was no pretending not to look. Drunk or not.

Anyway, he's my divorce lawyer and I bet I end up screwing him some day. We'll see. I do love a man in women's panties. Did I mention that? :mad: