Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Football fan

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish........... at least that's my opinion .....

Cut out the Cancer to save the rest of the League!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :lol: :banana: :angry: :banana: :headbanger:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :lol: :banana: :angry: :banana: :headbanger:

Already seeking a replacement. I've heard back from most everyone concering this and I'm glad to hear people don't agree with him. I was very dissapointed with how he threatened me and treated the rest of the league in general.

btw doc, nice seeing you active on here again, how ya feeling?

Well .. as you may have noticed I was a little M.I.A. over the long weekend .... I went in for surgery ... again .... and found out during that surgery that I will be having ANOTHER surgery in a couple weeks! :headbanger:

After the original injury in Iraq, I had a $50,000 computer implanted into my spinal cord. Well, when I broke my back a month ago in a Hit & Run Accident, the cables that run from the Computer to my Spinal Cord were dislodged. Soooo ... now that they have removed "most" of the bone spurs from my spinal cord they are scheduling me to go back in to have the cables implanted. :lol:

Once all that is done, I should be in pretty good shape. I'm still not allowed to work ... or exercise ... or walk anywhere ... or lift anything over 5lbs ... the list goes on an on. (Of course I don't stick to ANY of it ... which is probably why my back has now been re-broken for a 5th time! I'm going for the record ....) :angry:

Long story short though ... I am making absolutely EVERY effort to make a daily presence in the forum. If I ever disappear for an extended period of time, don't take it personally ... there is about a 99% chance that it is something medical related. If I see any extended hospital stays coming up, my wife knows the league website and the forum site ... so she will make a post to let everyone know my status. :ph34r:

Thanks for your patience about the payment too .... I just got hit with a $25,000 hospital bill from about a month ago when I broke my back ... so things are a little tough. I sold off most of my Baseball Card Collection though and I got a lot of the bill covered.

But anyway .......... ON WITH THE DRAFT! :banana:

:banana:  :thumbsup:  :banana:  :bandana:  :banana:  :angry:  :banana:  :(

Already seeking a replacement. I've heard back from most everyone concering this and I'm glad to hear people don't agree with him. I was very dissapointed with how he threatened me and treated the rest of the league in general.

I must've have missed something..... :blink:

:banana:  :wub:  :banana:  :wub:  :banana:  :(  :banana:  :headbanger:

I must've have missed something..... :blink:

Did you get my email to the league?

seemed a little much to me. We and him can each go our merry ways. Far as I'm concerned, once you send your money off, it's gone.

It just sounds like football fan is like eli manning a big cry baby. If he doesnt get his way he wants out :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this