Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

1 room shack on my hunting land

We are in agreement that is it local kids and we want to catch them and simply make them our gimps.

:rolleyes:

Really though. It looks like it is a bunch of high school kids from the area. Either way they can't be there. We are going to go out earlier this year and see what we can do about making it more secure.

Really though. It looks like it is a bunch of high school kids from the area. Either way they can't be there. We are going to go out earlier this year and see what we can do about making it more secure.

What happens when it is a bunch of hot high school chicks all drunk and lezzing out.

What happens when it is a bunch of hot high school chicks all drunk and lezzing out.

I take pictures and post them,,,of course. :wacko: :banana: :banana:

My brothers and I are going to go out there tonight and see if we can score some doobage off them in the act of having a party out there and tomorrow I'll be hungover. I will order a pizza and play video games all day.

:wacko:

Sorry Im a bum.I was going to go out there but I found myself just being pulled in too many directions at once and did not end up getting out there to destroy it. Im sure its still there.

weak dude, weak

Sorry Im a bum.I was going to go out there but I found myself just being pulled in too many directions at once and did not end up getting out there to destroy it. Im sure its still there.

:doublethumbsup:

Trust me I will have my wits about me. I have smoked for 15 years and don't get stupid when I am stoned.

stupid no, a lazy bum yes. :thumbsup:

weak dude, weak

stupid no, a lazy bum yes. :doublethumbsup:

Ill go with that. :thumbsup:

so put down that joint

hike up them BVDs

get a camera, a gun, a lighter, some papers

light the focker on fire and take pics of it burning while you put your

cack between its branches and fock it like a dirty cheerleader :thumbsup:

We expect that you will live up to your promise this weekend. Oh yea, don't forget the camera...

We expect that you will live up to your promise this weekend. Oh yea, don't forget the camera...

I went out there today to take a look around. It would appear that no one has been out there in the last week. It is just as I left it and my booby trap at the spot where people dump has not been moved or messed with. I am going to need a ###### ax to tear this thing down as I am not going to be able to burn it like I wanted. On the bright side I am seeing signs of deer out there everywhere. I jumped 3 of them yesterday. Tomorrow I am going to get out there with some help and destroy it.

So we went out there yesterday and destroyed it. We hooked a tow strap around parts of it and pulled it down. That damn thing did not come down easy either. We had to do it 3 times and as I was doing this I kept hearing a dirt bike somewhere off in the distance. The it got closer and closer. Finally I told my brother that I chink they may be on our land. Sure enough as soon as i get out to the trail I see a kid on what looked to me a honda 80 maybe 15 years old. Then a middle aged man came around on a quad. We stopped them and asked them and told them they could not be out here. They played it off as though they did not know that they could not be back there. We talked for a while and they turned out to be pretty nice.We told them that it was not them that we were after but that they could not ride due to liability issues. I gave them our # so if they see anyone dumping back there they can call if they wanted to. They kicked up 3 deer that I could see and the kid told me that he knows who one of the guys who is dumping out there is and where he lives. I did not get any pics because the camera died once we got out there.

I did not get any pics because the camera died once we got out there.

must be a triangle...bermuda style :lol:

that shack was not put together by people, it's paranormal. watch your azz

Maybe you've been reading too much into that 6/6/06 stuff lately.

Either that or the batteries died because it tends to drain them quick.

I gave them our # so if they see anyone dumping back there they can call if they wanted to.

Did you get THEIR names/numbers?

Did you get THEIR names/numbers?

Yes and the man works for the local fire dept. They live right across the street.

I did not get any pics because the camera died once we got out there.

Am I the only one that feels let down? This story drug on for 6 pages now and we were nearing the final hour. The shack of death was going to be toppled and there should have been pictures of you lighting a joint on the burning branches. But instead you end the story with you meeting the neighbor guy and getting all touchy feely, then exchanging numbers. I demand that you rewrite the ending to this abomination at once!

:lol: :clap: :wall:

i was hoping for a barrel full of dynamite to be lit off inside..blow the roof off that sucka...

or a rope tied to the door..when the dope smoking teens came back and opened it up..paint dumped on them..

or individual pics of the geekettes put on the inside walls..to go back and see what ones get taken down and what ones are ignored..the ultimate vote..one of pot smoking savages..

and someone else caught in a trap and picked up in the net with a net.. :lol:

I was hoping that on 6/6/6 you would have a video camera availible and be able to record Evil Dead 4.

For any newcomers to this thread, you MUST go back to the beginning, read the original thread, get a visual in your mind and then click on the picture of the hunting shack. I promise, you will laugh your arse off!

Where are the damn pictures? I can't read 6 pages of this crap to find some images.

I demand to know where they are!

:wub:

Where are the damn pictures? I can't read 6 pages of this crap to find some images.

I demand to know where they are!

:wub:

From page three...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/arentfrow/de...dnm=f524re2.jpg

You are a good man.

Thanks.

Am I the only one that feels let down? This story drug on for 6 pages now and we were nearing the final hour. The shack of death was going to be toppled and there should have been pictures of you lighting a joint on the burning branches. But instead you end the story with you meeting the neighbor guy and getting all touchy feely, then exchanging numbers. I demand that you rewrite the ending to this abomination at once!

:wub: :shocking: :banana:

Sounds like Kathy Bates all over again.

:ninja: :thumbsup: :wall:

they exchanged numbers all right, the number of inches :o

they exchanged numbers all right, the number of inches :ninja:

Swordfight.

And I don't mean knives.

they exchanged numbers all right, the number of inches :banana:

They need to get something straight between themselves

<_<

:banana: :ninja: :lol:

Sorry that you feel let down. These people are not the ones that put the shack up I am pretty sure. They just were out there riding when we were there. The kid said that he has seen some cars come and go and told me he would give me a call if he sees it again. As for the shack we decided that we could not burn it due to the possibility of starting a forrest fire so we pulled it down. It just collapsed on itself. The sticks and logs are still there but it is now just that. Just a pile of wood.

Sorry that you feel let down. These people are not the ones that put the shack up I am pretty sure. They just were out there riding when we were there. The kid said that he has seen some cars come and go and told me he would give me a call if he sees it again. As for the shack we decided that we could not burn it due to the possibility of starting a forrest fire so we pulled it down. It just collapsed on itself. The sticks and logs are still there but it is now just that. Just a pile of wood.

what a threadkill. when will you learn that violence solves problems

what a threadkill. when will you learn that violence solves problems

No doubt! Particularly when kids are involved.

:banana:

So was I. I went out to the land to make sure that they had not put anything else up now that hunting season is over. Thankfully I think they got the point when we ripped their michigan mansion down the last time.