Sign in to follow this  
doughboys_2002

Best casting

Mark Hamill in Star Wars !

:ninja: :first: :wub: :(

<_<

He did ROCK in that movie. Played the best Holliday Evah!! I may just watch that movie again today!! :banana:

He did ROCK in that movie. Played the best Holliday Evah!! I may just watch that movie again today!! :banana:

Yes, it is one of my favorite movies!

Yes, it is one of my favorite movies!

"Say When" Man, I <_< Val Kilmer

"I'm your Huckleberry" :banana:

Isn't there a line when he is playing poker and the guy gets up and starts in at him..."Does this mean we can't be friends." Or am I thinking of a different movie!

Isn't there a line when he is playing poker and the guy gets up and starts in at him..."Does this mean we can't be friends." Or am I thinking of a different movie!

You're correct, theres this one:

Doc: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?

Kate: You don't even know him.

Doc: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

and this one:

Doc: You know, if I didn't think you were my friend, Ed, I don't think I could bear it.

By the way I got the photos of the balloons, I had a really good one for you, but I lost it and ut floated to the ceiling. When I download them where do you want me to send them?

By the way I got the photos of the balloons, I had a really good one for you, but I lost it and ut floated to the ceiling. When I download them where do you want me to send them?

Aw, you really did take them??? <_< :banana:

You can send them to staci@glocalmotive.com

And I floated away huh??? :banana: I have been known to be hard to handle :banana:

Aw, you really did take them??? <_< :banana:

You can send them to staci@glocalmotive.com

And I floated away huh??? :banana: I have been known to be hard to handle :banana:

I drew you a new one though, so you came back! :banana:

He did ROCK in that movie. Played the best Holliday Evah!! I may just watch that movie again today!! :thumbsup:

I liked the version better with Kevin Costner and Dennis Quaid. i think it was called "Wyatt Earp"

I thought Dennis Quaid played a better Doc Holliday. I still remember the scene where that guy gets shots and bleeds all over the pool table.

I drew you a new one though, so you came back! :thumbsup:

I'm glad to hear that :banana: :banana:

Now where's my pic??

I liked the version better with Kevin Costner and Dennis Quaid. i think it was called "Wyatt Earp"

I thought Dennis Quaid played a better Doc Holliday. I still remember the scene where that guy gets shots and bleeds all over the pool table.

Hum, maybe it's just cuz I :lol: Val Kilmer (there's something about his mouth...... sigh........) but I loved him in tombstone. Not replaceable IMO!

Val Kilmer in Tombstone! :lol:

:blink: :lol: :blink: Absolutley perfect in that role

Wish I wouldn't have forgotten the password to my orignial name - Doc Holliday  :wall: