Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Just picked up.........

..........35 pounds of boiled crawfish, a 30 pack of Miller Lite, case of Mic Ultra, 30 pack of Coors light, case of Shiner Bock, 30 pack of Bud light..........headed to the neighborhood pool for a party.

Should be good. :lol:

..........35 pounds of boiled crawfish, a 30 pack of Miller Lite, case of Mic Ultra, 30 pack of Coors light, case of Shiner Bock, 30 pack of Bud light..........headed to the neighborhood pool for a party.

:blink: Uhm, have you ever seen "Leaving Las Vegas"???? If not, you may want to pick it up.... :blink:

J/K - Have fun :lol:

No, but I have left Vegas with a lot less than I have in my p/u right now. :blink:

:lol: LMAO

Have fun man and make sure you come back with plenty o stories for us. I mean, with that much focking alcohol, you better get at least one or two good ones out of it!!! :lol:

I'm hoping for some boobs to be rubbed together. Might be hard with the kids in the pool.

:lol:

Have fun

I'm hoping for some boobs to be rubbed together. Might be hard with the kids in the pool.

I'll say it for all the geeks on the board then....

Pics Please! :lol:

That's a whole bunch of cheap beer for a Republican. :blink:

Have fun :lol:

hey I drink as much as the next guy - or more like "as much as a couple of guys" but what got me out of that story was the 35 pounds of crawfish.

35 pounds ???

holy hell

how much was THAT ?

That's a whole bunch of cheap beer for a Republican. :lol:

Have fun :doublethumbsup:

i think thats what they used to fill the pool....

Gotta give you some credit, RP. I have criticized you for years about not bringing anything to the Board except non-stop political banter, but lately I have seen you post on a variety of subjects.

I'm not a drinking man, but I do appreciate your willingness to share something different about yourself. Well done...... :doublethumbsup:

Good times, but no booby rubbing. :banana:

35 lbs of crawfish sounds like alot, but it fits in a large cooler. We had a few pounds left over so we guestimated pretty good. If you were talking about cost you can get a lb for about $3.40.....although the girl said if we had ordered ahead of time we could save bout $2 per lb. :banana: :banana:

Not much beer left so I'm gonna have to switch to vodka for the rest of the night.

Good times, but no booby rubbing. :banana:

35 lbs of crawfish sounds like alot, but it fits in a large cooler. We had a few pounds left over so we guestimated pretty good. If you were talking about cost you can get a lb for about $3.40.....although the girl said if we had ordered ahead of time we could save bout $2 per lb. :banana: :banana:

Not much beer left so I'm gonna have to switch to vodka for the rest of the night.

Good rule of thumb is 1 lb of crawfish per beer. :yes:

By your standard I would have eaten about 25 lbs last night. :thumbsdown:

That's about right in Louisiana.