Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Free woman advice

If you are in fact in category two - chances are you have a tiny winnie......

HTH

Have a nice evening

I am assuming you meant "weenie"? Why would you say that? Did I do something wrong to you? I thought this was a thread for advice?

wow this is gay........

just call in to focking talk sex with sue.....or go to a theripist.....

:thumbsdown:

I am assuming you meant "weenie"? Why would you say that? Did I do something wrong to you? I thought this was a thread for advice?

Yes, I meant weenie.

No, didn't do anything wrong to me, but apparently to your wife.

IF you do give her the attention you say you do, and she still doesn't respect your wishes, maybe the two of you just aren't meant to be together.

But IMO - there are more than likely a lot more deeper issues there regarding your love for eachother that you aren't sharing.

And, to answer your question regarding if this is because she stopped drinking, again, how are you supporting her? Are you staying away from the alcohol yourself or coming home reeking of it, do you listen to her when she wants to talk about it, or not give much of a damn, do you recognize the milestones in her pursuit of sobriety, or do you let them pass right by?

Ok, I have a question. I don't really post too much around here, just like to lurk. My wife likes to post on a certain message board. She shamelessly flirts with any guy that gives her even the slightest bit of attention. She has even gone so far as to meet a few of them personally. I have seen some of her postings when she has left the window open and I was shocked to see her talking openly to guys about things of a sexual nature. Also I think she has posted a picture of herself somewhere on the message board because she gets (and gives) a lot of compliments regarding how good she looks (and how good the men look). I confronted her on all of these issues. She says she just enjoys the attention she gets from the male posters and the meetings were just as friends. I give here plenty of attention at home but she seems to crave more which she gets from the message bored. In my opinion she is becoming an attention "wh0re". Where should I go from here?

Either this is TNG's husband or an alias trying to sound like him in a passive-aggressive attempt to insult her. :thumbsup:

Just thought all of you saying "dump her" might like to know that.

Or maybe even sawilson's husband or an alias trying to insult her.

Yes, I meant weenie.

No, didn't do anything wrong to me, but apparently to your wife.

IF you do give her the attention you say you do, and she still doesn't respect your wishes, maybe the two of you just aren't meant to be together.

But IMO - there are more than likely a lot more deeper issues there regarding your love for eachother that you aren't sharing.

And, to answer your question regarding if this is because she stopped drinking, again, how are you supporting her? Are you staying away from the alcohol yourself or coming home reeking of it, do you listen to her when she wants to talk about it, or not give much of a damn, do you recognize the milestones in her pursuit of sobriety, or do you let them pass right by?

I have never been one to drink. Maybe a beer on a special occasion but I rarely even finish one. I have always supported my wife in anything that she does. I like to think I am a pretty good cheerleader when it comes to that sort of thing.

I still don't understand the comment you made about me having a small weenie? And why do you keep saying I have done something to my wife. Maybe she just needs more attention than I can give her. Maybe instead of her running to her message board she could spend time with me (although she is usually on the message board when I am at work, but sometimes she is on the computer when I am at home although I don't know what site she is on because I TRY not to snoop). I dunno maybe she could call and chat with me at work instead of getting on the computer chatting it up with all of her adoring fans.

Why do women ask these questions?

What are you thinking about?

Do you love me?

Do I look fat?

Do you think she is prettier than me?

What would you do if I died?

Do you love me?

Do I look fat?

:lol: LMFAO!!! I ask my man these questions when we are making fun of women that are actually serious when asking these stupid questions! So come on Dr. Phil, oh i mean, sawilson....

Answer the question! Cause I am just dying to know your answer to this one!

:thumbsup:

Do you love me?

Do I look fat?

OK

1. because she is concerned you are prolly thinking something not so great about her - or something is bothering you that you aren't talking about. If neither of these, she has a low self esteem and wants to know you are thinking of only her.

2. Either you don't tell her or show her enough that you do love her, or again, she has a low self esteem and somehow thinks that being constantly reminded that she is loved is going to fix this, which is dead wrong. Self esteem comes from within yourself and not someone else and she needs to work on realizing this.

3. Because she again wants to be reassured that she is beautiful. They either ask this because they really do think they look fat and want someone to tell them they don't in which case, she needs to again work on her self esteem and prolly get her butt off the couch and work out a bit. Or, she thinks she looks good and wants reassurance that she does. But, if you say, no, she doesnt' look fat she will usually accuse you of lying to appease her, or if you say yes, well, your in the dog house anyway. Again, a no win situation here. One of the worst questions a girl can ask a guy unless she is being truly honest and wants your honest answer. For example, I bought a dress before that I didn't think was so flattering on me, I asked a friend for his opinion, he agreed and so I took it back, end of story. But this usually isn't the outcome.

4. Again, self esteem. There will always be someone out there that may have a couple better features than you, but if she has enough self esteem, this isn't going to bother her, rather she is secure in herself to know that you do in fact find other women attractive, it's human nature.

5. Never heard this one before, but chances are she wants to hear that you will brood over her for years to come and try to pick up the pieces of your shattered life because she is no longer around. If you want to keep in good graces, this is the answer to go with - just flatter her as when/if the time does come (god forbid) she won't be around for you to answer to.

okay...serious question that happened to a roomie.....

if a guy cheats on girl #1 with girl #2, then why does girl #1 ALWAYS ask if shes hotter than girl #2?

okay...serious question that happened to a roomie.....

if a guy cheats on girl #1 with girl #2, then why does girl #1 ALWAYS ask if shes hotter than girl #2?

A roomie huh......

She is prolly asking becuase she is trying to find some reason to justify why she was cheated on with girl #2 that does not include her looks. Most women are all about what they look like and feel that if they don't look great, they are less than. So if girl #1 is asking this question and she gets an answer like "because I was lonely" or something like that, she can justify it as something she can change (cuz looks are a lot harder to change than behaviors), or that it was obviously him then and not her if she is hotter than girl #2.

My question is you said she ALWAYS asks this question which tells me that the guy is always telling her that she is hotter than girl #2 and there was another reason he cheated on her. She keeps asking after getting the answer she wants because she wants the affirmation that look wise at least she is still one up on girl #2 which overall just makes her feel better about herself.

OK

1. because she is concerned you are prolly thinking something not so great about her - or something is bothering you that you aren't talking about. If neither of these, she has a low self esteem and wants to know you are thinking of only her.

2. Either you don't tell her or show her enough that you do love her, or again, she has a low self esteem and somehow thinks that being constantly reminded that she is loved is going to fix this, which is dead wrong. Self esteem comes from within yourself and not someone else and she needs to work on realizing this.

3. Because she again wants to be reassured that she is beautiful. They either ask this because they really do think they look fat and want someone to tell them they don't in which case, she needs to again work on her self esteem and prolly get her butt off the couch and work out a bit. Or, she thinks she looks good and wants reassurance that she does. But, if you say, no, she doesnt' look fat she will usually accuse you of lying to appease her, or if you say yes, well, your in the dog house anyway. Again, a no win situation here. One of the worst questions a girl can ask a guy unless she is being truly honest and wants your honest answer. For example, I bought a dress before that I didn't think was so flattering on me, I asked a friend for his opinion, he agreed and so I took it back, end of story. But this usually isn't the outcome.

4. Again, self esteem. There will always be someone out there that may have a couple better features than you, but if she has enough self esteem, this isn't going to bother her, rather she is secure in herself to know that you do in fact find other women attractive, it's human nature.

5. Never heard this one before, but chances are she wants to hear that you will brood over her for years to come and try to pick up the pieces of your shattered life because she is no longer around. If you want to keep in good graces, this is the answer to go with - just flatter her as when/if the time does come (god forbid) she won't be around for you to answer to.

:thumbsup: Get to work missy! Way too much time on your hands! :lol:

A roomie huh......

She is prolly asking becuase she is trying to find some reason to justify why she was cheated on with girl #2 that does not include her looks. Most women are all about what they look like and feel that if they don't look great, they are less than. So if girl #1 is asking this question and she gets an answer like "because I was lonely" or something like that, she can justify it as something she can change (cuz looks are a lot harder to change than behaviors), or that it was obviously him then and not her if she is hotter than girl #2.

My question is you said she ALWAYS asks this question which tells me that the guy is always telling her that she is hotter than girl #2 and there was another reason he cheated on her. She keeps asking after getting the answer she wants because she wants the affirmation that look wise at least she is still one up on girl #2 which overall just makes her feel better about herself.

uh no....its not the same person all the time....some girl just found out about it and we were talking and its come up before in others conversations that when a guy cheats on a girl, and she finds out, thats the first question out of their mouth.

also...why cant i find a girlfriend? :thumbsup:

I may not have any more questions without getting really personal, so I throw out :lol: :lol: :wub: to you for answering and being a good sport, despite the jackasks that poke at you and/or ask silly questions. :thumbsup:

Either this is TNG's husband or an alias trying to sound like him in a passive-aggressive attempt to insult her. :banana:

Just thought all of you saying "dump her" might like to know that.

Or maybe even sawilson's husband or an alias trying to insult her.

Nope, not my hubby. My husband is so not passive agressive. If he had a problem with me, the last thing he'd do is post it on a message board. He thinks that message boards are pretty dumb.

uh no....its not the same person all the time....some girl just found out about it and we were talking and its come up before in others conversations that when a guy cheats on a girl, and she finds out, thats the first question out of their mouth.

also...why cant i find a girlfriend? :huh:

Thats the reason its the first question. Because if it is something other than her looks, it justifyable, but if it's just her looks, she feels like shiot because that is one thing she has less control over. I mean, come on, how often do you hear a girl crying about "He doesnt' think I'm smart enough" as opposed to "He doesn't think I"m pretty"?

And I dunno, sorry, this is one I can't answer because I don't know yah. But chances are, you're looking too hard. Life happens when we are making other plans. The same applies here, when we start living instead of looking is when things begin to happen. Dont' try so hard and let it come to you. That is the best way afterall! :banana:

I may not have any more questions without getting really personal, so I throw out :wub: :wub: to you for answering and being a good sport, despite the jackasks that poke at you and/or ask silly questions. :banana:

Aw, thanks GL. :wub: I appreciate that. And no big deal about the jackasks that poke fun, this is a fantasy football board afterall, what else can you expect right - seriously.

And if you do have a serious question you want answered or I may be able to help with, feel free to email me off board - K" :banana:

Nope, not my hubby. My husband is so not passive agressive. If he had a problem with me, the last thing he'd do is post it on a message board. He thinks that message boards are pretty dumb.

:thumbsup: Same goes for mr sawilson, would never post on any kind of message board especially private info. EVAH

But, I am pretty sure its safe to say that this is an alias poking fun at me, and not TNG.

HTH

Hey sawilson! Hope you had a great holiday weekend! See ya tomorrow? :banana: I hate my job!

LOL - You too - see you tomorrow dear! Bright and early! :banana:

But chances are, you're looking too hard. Life happens when we are making other plans. The same applies here, when we start living instead of looking is when things begin to happen. Dont' try so hard and let it come to you. That is the best way afterall! :banana:

Okay, you do know me, but dont know it yet........the only problem with this....which i know is true...is that nothings happened even when i havent tried!

Okay, you do know me, but dont know it yet........the only problem with this....which i know is true...is that nothings happened even when i havent tried!

Then your time hasn't come yet dear? Let me ask you something, how old are you?

Also, remember, Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!

You're someone is out there for you, you just have to remember you can't put a time limit on love or on finding the love of your life. If you haven't found her yet, it's because it's not the right time in your life for you to and if she did come along right now, circumstances would happen that would inevitably fock up what is supposed to be a beautiful thing, because, it's not your time. You obviousoly have other more important things to focus on right now that need your attention. Try to look at your life and realize what those are.

But, I am pretty sure its safe to say that this is an alias poking fun at me, and not TNG.

HTH

:banana:

Seriously I can't be the only one who thinks we have a new bored "attention wh0re". Jeez I'd almost be willing to bet your posts have doubled just in the past 6 months. Look at me!! Look at MEEEE!!!

Then your time hasn't come yet dear? Let me ask you something, how old are you?

Also, remember, Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!

You're someone is out there for you, you just have to remember you can't put a time limit on love or on finding the love of your life. If you haven't found her yet, it's because it's not the right time in your life for you to and if she did come along right now, circumstances would happen that would inevitably fock up what is supposed to be a beautiful thing, because, it's not your time. You obviousoly have other more important things to focus on right now that need your attention. Try to look at your life and realize what those are.

im not looking for love 'per se' all i want is a g/f and im 21 <_<

<_<

Seriously I can't be the only one who thinks we have a new bored "attention wh0re". Jeez I'd almost be willing to bet your posts have doubled just in the past 6 months. Look at me!! Look at MEEEE!!!

You keep posting crap, so maybe you are the "look at me, look at me ".. :D also, you suck

What do I win?

ygm

Back atcha! <_<

im not looking for love 'per se' all i want is a g/f and im 21 :D

That's different then. You are 21 - so obviously very young. Where are you looking for women at and what approach do you use?

What do I win?

A lifetime of mediocrity <_<

Sorry if I have insulted your virtual g/f which by the way you have no shot with, but you can keep pretending that you were meant to be together.

Sawilson, maybe it's not you (although I think you encourage these dolts). Maybe it's these idiotic guys on this bored that think because you flirt with them that some how you have a relationship with them on some level.

A lifetime of mediocrity :D

Sorry if I have insulted your virtual g/f which by the way you have no shot with, but you can keep pretending that you were meant to be together.

Sawilson, maybe it's not you (although I think you encourage these dolts). Maybe it's these idiotic guys on this bored that think because you flirt with them that some how you have a relationship with them on some level.

<_< You get called out and dont even know it? Then you post again. You are a little toy we kick around when things are slow. Keep it up though. You are doing a good job!

A lifetime of mediocrity <_<

I honestly don't think that anyone thinks anyone from this message board is going to hook up in real life. Am I partly at fault, yeah, because I flirt right back, but harmlessly. I know a lot of these guys off the board meaning we talk frequently about real life stuff, not internet flirting/dating whatever. And the ones I have had the opportunity to get to know, are pretty cool guys.

Its all just fun and a nice way to pass the time. Sorry if you think I'm an attention ######, but that's your perogative to think and I'm not going to tell you that your opinion is wrong, because that's not my place, everyone is entitled to their opionion, here and elsewhere. But I also don't base my actions and what I do on or off the board by what others think of me. Lifes too short for that.

Nope, not so much. No question is off limits - I'm outgoing that way! :pointstosky:

Did it help?

I haven't had time to implement the advice yet but I am hopefull! Even if it is just for special occassions

:pointstosky:

That's different then. You are 21 - so obviously very young. Where are you looking for women at and what approach do you use?

in college and ....what approach should i take?.....i dont really have an approach :clap:

in college and ....what approach should i take?.....i dont really have an approach :lol:

OK - let me ask you 2 basic questions then.

1. Where are you meeting them at - college campus, classes or elsewhere

2. This is the big one. And think about this honestly. When you are in a group of people where attractive women are around, or when you approach an attractive woman, how do you rate your confidence level? Seriously, are you going in there kind of like "Uhm, hey, uhm, you think you might like to have dinner sometime or something......." or are you going in there with "Hey Sally, whathca doing on Friday night, I was thinking maybe you and I could grab a bite to eat." Confidence is everything with women. Are you acting like you really want to hook up with someone being it just a date or to find a girlfriend, or are you just going about life casually, with the attitude of "I can take it or leave it"?

How do I get my wife to understand that I am on her side, and that she doesn't have to take all her frustrations out on me and can use her spouse to her advantage to help her through difficult times? :lol:

When women pleasure themselves and no one is around do they make noise?

Sorta like if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around...

How do I get my wife to understand that I am on her side, and that she doesn't have to take all her frustrations out on me and can use her spouse to her advantage to help her through difficult times? :lol:

First its a tip that sometimes women just like to vent. Doesn't mean she's attacking you specifically, just that she needs to take her frustration out on someone and the spouse is always the most likely subject. Durning this time, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride (so to speak) because if you open your mouth to retort anything, she will no doubt feel like you are attacking her and get defensive.

Secondly, try asking if there is anything you can do to help. If she just wants to vent like I said below, she will more than likely snap at you, but again, this is to be expected because she just needs to take out her frustrations somewhere. And honestly, you probably want her doing this to you as opposed to her boss or someone at work where she could potentially get fired. Again, sit back and listen.

Sometimes they also just want to know that you are listening. Try the technique of repeating what she said but not word for word, just so she knows that you are listening to her and acknowledging that she has something to get off her chest.

Is there a specific instance you want to give as an example that might help me out?

well whoever said marriage would take this much effort? :lol:

When women pleasure themselves and no one is around do they make noise?

Sorta like if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around...

Depends on the woman. Some just have one goal in mind and don't care about the show that goes with, and some it's inevitable, she has to make noises.

Its an individual thing.

well whoever said marriage would take this much effort? :banana:

Soul mates or not, every marriage takes a whole hell of a lot of work. There should be a guide people can buy prior to saying "I do" so they know what the he1l they are getting themselves into that answers questions just like these and provides a situational type of chapter, what to expect when your getting married if you will. :unsure: