Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Very sad morning

I decided to play MLB on my PSP this morning on the train ride into work. I start a new season and I select the San Fransico Giants for my team for the season. I start the 1st game against the Orioles and select my starting pitcher Jason Schmidt and then I go to the lineup. I notice some guy names R. Stocker is batting left handed, in the 4th spot playing left field. I check the bench and there is no B. Bonds.

:clap: :clap: :banana:

Sony must test for roids.

How come Giambi and Sosa are there?

Maybe bonds would not allow his name for the game and they decided to use a default name. If that were the case they should have named the LF "cheater" and left it at that.

Maybe bonds would not allow his name for the game and they decided to use a default name. If that were the case they should have named the LF "cheater" and left it at that.

Like Jordan did..

They did use his first name though, the R is definitely for Roids. I don't understand the Stocker connection though.

All the other names are there as far as I can tell. Bonds' doesn't own his name, MLBPA does. I thought :clap:

All the other names are there as far as I can tell. Bonds' doesn't own his name, MLBPA does. I thought :clap:

you wouldn't be the first fan to be disappointed by Bonds :clap: