Sign in to follow this  
Nick the Cat

Geek meeting in arizona?

I'll be in Arizona next week on business..........

Who is down for a Geek meeting?

I've got plans in Mn, so you can count me out. Maybe next time.

I don't know you, but I'm going to see Jerryskids next week, so both of us are in :first:

I'll nominate JK's house for this geek meet.

Who are you?

Who are you?

Are you calling the cat that has carried Gutterboy far an alias??? :first:

Who are you?

Why, he's the most controversial poster on this bored...duh :first:

I'm kinda curious too

GFIAFP, you can come to the Geek meeting as long as you promise to kill yourself

You know, just about anyone in Arizona can carry a gun, right?

I'm stayin' at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort..... Does anyone know anything about this hotel and area?

Let's just say .... get the extra insurance.

I'm stayin' at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort..... Does anyone know anything about this hotel and area?

Nice place. Big mall with several restaurants nearby. Close to an hour north of where I live tho...

Let's just say .... get the extra insurance.

Is it in a shitty area? I'm surprised because I think the room is like $400/ night which I thought would be pretty decent in Phoenix?

Is it in a shitty area? I'm surprised because I think the room is like $400/ night which I thought would be pretty decent in Phoenix?

No. I'm just messin' with ya. It's nice, just far away.

Nice place. Big mall with several restaurants nearby. Close to an hour north of where I live tho...

about how far from the airport would you say?

Where are you Jerrys? I'm at like 41st St and Thomas.

about how far from the airport would you say?

Depends on the time of day. 5 PM .... 2 hours. 3 AM ... 45 minutes.

20-30 minutes

What, in a helicopter?

Depends on the time of day. 5 PM .... 2 hours. 3 AM ... 45 minutes.

What, in a helicopter?

From the airport, 51 north to 101 east. I presume he is in a car that works.

20-30 minutes

ok, thats not bad.

I'll be out there lookin at some land to develop for a new golf course community in Scottsdale :(

ok, thats not bad.

I'll be out there lookin at some land to develop for a new golf course community in Scottsdale :(

Send me an email at jerryskids37@yahoo.com if you want to meet. And tell me who you are. Not sure my availability.

ok, thats not bad.

I'll be out there lookin at some land to develop for a new golf course community in Scottsdale :P

There aren't enough of those around. :( Also, just FYI ... if it's this weekend, it's gonna be like 110. Drink lots of water.

Send me an email at jerryskids37@yahoo.com if you want to meet. And tell me who you are. Not sure my availability.

I'll send you an email this weekend or Monday when I know exactly when I'll be in town. Right now, it looks like I'll be out there next Wed -Fri.

There aren't enough of those around. :( Also, just FYI ... if it's this weekend, it's gonna be like 110. Drink lots of water.

This is the first time that we are doing any projects out West. All of our projects have mainly been on the East Coast. We are looking to build a community of about 400-500 single family and carriage homes on a Arnold Palmer designed course. Also, there are tentative plans for a 2,000,000 SF office park......but that probably wont begin at least 4-5 years from now.

Some does and don'ts if this heat wave continues:

Do: Wear sunscreen, the higher the SPF the better

Do: Wear clothing that covers your body, a hat, long sleeved shirt

Do: Drink lots of water. Once you feel thirsty, you are allready dehydrated.

Dont: Go out hiking alone, or in an area you are not familiar with

Dont: Consume too much alchohol or cafinated beverages in the sun, they dehydrate you

Dont: Drive on the 202 between 4 and 6 PM.

Some does and don'ts if this heat wave continues:

Dont: Go out hiking alone, or in an area you are not familiar with

Dont: Consume too much alchohol or cafinated beverages in the sun, they dehydrate you

Dont: Drive on the 202 between 4 and 6 PM.

Well, the chances of me hiking are non-existant. Not consuming too much alcohol is not an option....sorry, but it's not! As far as the driving, I'm sure our driver will know what he's doing. <br><br> As far as where to go at night, we will be celebrating one or guy's birthdays when we are out there. Where's is the best place to go for dinner and then go out after that

Well, the chances of me hiking are non-existant. Not consuming too much alcohol is not an option....sorry, but it's not! As far as the driving, I'm sure our driver will know what he's doing. <br><br> As far as where to go at night, we will be celebrating one or guy's birthdays when we are out there. Where's is the best place to go for dinner and then go out after that

Durant's. Mill Avenue.

Tons of places in Scottsdale. Barcelona can provide dinner, dancing, and eye candy. 30s kinda crowd, don't know your age.

Tons of places in Scottsdale. Barcelona can provide dinner, dancing, and eye candy. 30s kinda crowd, don't know your age.

Our crowd is late 20's-young 30's. Dinner, Drinks and Eye Candy fit the criteria for what we're lookin for :wub:

Our crowd is late 20's-young 30's. Dinner, Drinks and Eye Candy fit the criteria for what we're lookin for :wub:

I'm an old married fart with 3 kids so I don't know the latest happening spots. There tends to be a lot of turnover here on the "hot" spots. Also prolly depends on the night.

Mill is bar after bar after bar ... the "hot spots" are in Scottsdale ... I can't remember the names either. I wanna say Gilligan's, but that's not right.