Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

546 posts to 20k

Who in the he!! would buy a user name on Ebay??

Post pad Post pad :thumbsup:

GL with that GFIAFP

Well established, Fantasy Football site, with tens of thousands of registered users, and one of the top 100 registered users names (#53), Giants Fan is available for sale. One of the most prolific posters, with over 20,000 previous posts ... you will shoot right to the top of the pecking order!

Previous posts have included, "Ricky Williams will be a bust." when Ditka mortgaged the Saints to draft him, and "The Giants will win out, get home field, and go to the Superbowl" when we lost to the Ravens. Other predictions abound like, "This season is over, I hope we lose the rest of our games and get Eli Manning in the draft."

For sale, to a TRUE Giants Fan, that will not let down the legacy, of this username several years in the making.

:thumbsup:

what if the bidder asks you about real life things like your actions during 9-11 ?? or maybe your thoughts and views of bankruptcy ??

I can go on, but I wont.

Well established, Fantasy Football site, with tens of thousands of registered users, and one of the top 100 registered users names (#53), Giants Fan is available for sale. One of the most prolific posters, with over 20,000 previous posts ... you will shoot right to the top of the pecking order!

Previous posts have included, "Ricky Williams will be a bust." and "The Giants will win out, get home field, and go to the Superbowl" when we lost to the Ravens. Other predictions abound like, "This season is over, I hope we lose the rest of our games and get Eli Manning in the draft."

For sale, to a TRUE Giants Fan, that will not let down the legacy, of this username several years in the making.

I have mentioned before that I play Hollywood Stock Exchange. Now a few years ago, they used to buy Stock Portfoilos with real money (usually 1 Dollar for every million in your portfiolo). But you first had to put it on ebay.

I got bored with the game at the time, and put my $450 million dollar port on ebay. Somebody paid me $450 dollars for it

I have mentioned before that I play Hollywood Stock Exchange. Now a few years ago, they used to buy Stock Portfoilos with real money (usually 1 Dollar for every million in your portfiolo). But you first had to put it on ebay.

I got bored with the game at the time, and put my $450 million dollar port on ebay. Somebody paid me $450 dollars for it

I so shoulda bought Jessica Alba stock. I thought she was uber-hot before Dark Angel.

what if the bidder asks you about real life things like your actions during 9-11 ?? or maybe your thoughts and views of bankruptcy ??

I can go on, but I wont.

It wont matter, because they wont be me.

DUH!

It wont matter, because they wont be me.

DUH!

they would be paying to be associated with you. I wouldn't pay to have GFIAFP after every post I lie about - er I mean write about

jjeeez

Prolly time to sell. She can only go downhill from the sheer blouse nipple slip.

they would be paying to be associated with you. I wouldn't pay to have GFIAFP after every post lie about - er I mean write about

jjeeez

Well obviously, since I'm mentioning it now .... everyone would know that it wasn't me anymore.

Are you on drugs or something?

Wait , you think your fftoday handle is worth $$something$$ on ebay and I"M ON DRUGS ? and lets not forget this isnt just some high member # this is GFIAFP !!!!

I laugh at you.

I'll definitely be first in line to bid. I'm so excited. :shocking:

Wait , you think your fftoday handle is worth $$something$$ on ebay and I"M ON DRUGS ? and lets not forget this isnt just some high member # this is GFIAFP !!!!

I laugh at you.

HA HA HA! (laughing back)

It's going on eBay! Any focktard on the entire planet could place the winning bid!

Not my problem anymore after that. Hey .... look at it this way .... how much would you pay to OWN ME?