Sign in to follow this  
Marshall_Law

WRs compiling incorrectly

After I set up the compiler for the respective league, then click compile, the WRs come with a "#REF!" for the #1 WR, and "###" for the tier numbers for every WR. Also, on the WRs page, the top 3 are Steve Smith, Torry Holt, and Larry Fitzgerald, but on the compiled page the #1 WR is "#REF!", Steve Smith is listed #2, and Fitzgerald is #3. There is no Torry Holt at all?

Any ideas?!?

Ok, for some reason the WRs have formulas in their name bars, but the other positions just have cell references like "RB!B5". I deleted the formulas in the WR cells and put in "WR!B5" and this corrects the problem, although I don't want to go down each cell to do this, but it puts my top 3 back in the right order.

After I set up the compiler for the respective league, then click compile, the WRs come with a "#REF!" for the #1 WR, and "###" for the tier numbers for every WR. Also, on the WRs page, the top 3 are Steve Smith, Torry Holt, and Larry Fitzgerald, but on the compiled page the #1 WR is "#REF!", Steve Smith is listed #2, and Fitzgerald is #3. There is no Torry Holt at all?

Any ideas?!?

Got that happening too.

Any ideas?!?

Checked mine - no probs.

Have you got the 'original' download or the new one ?? - just a thought !!

Checked mine - no probs.

Have you got the 'original' download or the new one ?? - just a thought !!

New one I guess, just downloaded it this morning.

Are some of you combining WR/TE and others not, perhaps? I'll look into it.

Are some of you combining WR/TE and others not, perhaps? I'll look into it.

Yes, I did combine them in this situation. Why would that give me an error?

I see it ML. There is just a small error with one formula only effecting that top player row. In fact, if you copy the formulas for say the 5th WR on the cheatsheets and paste them up to WR #1 through #4 that should correct it.

What I've been working on yesterday and today is an update to the Compiler and Buddy which will correct this and also tighten up some other things that I didn't have time for leading up to the 1.0 release. It should be ready soon.