• Nebraska - Lincoln (Cornhuskers)
    • Missouri - Columbia (Tigers)
    • Kansas State - Manhattan (Wildcats)
    • Wisconsin - Milwaukee (Panthers)
    • Wisconsin - Green Bay (Phoenix)
    • Other

Awwww, no love for cali?

I couldn't afford that...

All the above colleges are either in state or are part of the midwest reciprocity agreement.

I couldn't afford that...

All the above colleges are either in state or are part of the midwest reciprocity agreement.

Good thinking. :lol:

A lot would depend on what you plan to choose for a major. What are you leaning toward?

Mizzou: Pretty midwestern girls that are getting their first taste of independence, alcohol and sex. God, I miss college.

:lol:

Madison has the best academic reputation of that bunch, but as a previous poster mentioned, it does matter what your major is.

Mizzou: Pretty midwestern girls that are getting their first taste of independence, alcohol and sex. God, I miss college.

:rolleyes:

My pops went to Missou. The Rolla campus :banana:

My pops went to Missou. The Rolla campus :blink:

That's the sausage fest Engineering campus. 3:1 guy:girl

That's the sausage fest Engineering campus. 3:1 guy:girl

He was an Econ major. He grew up in Rolla so I don't see why he didn't want to move away to another campus but whatever.

Of the above I would choose Madison. From what I hear its a great college atmosphere and good academically.

Badgers!!! We don't need no stinkin' Badgers 'round here!!!!

Yup, let the geek board decide where you go to college...that can't backfire. :thumbsup:

Go to college in South Texas. All those places you listed are cold during the winter. Why go to college in one of those crappy places you listed?

Madison is a great place. I've lived in mostly smaller Wisconsin cities my entire life, but my experience in Madison has been top notch. You'll never be bored; Arts, Sports, Beer, etc. You pick it. Plus, the academics at Wiscosin our oustanding. I've gotten to know a few of the Professors in the English and Egineering departments, and they are really great. Extremely approachable, and good at what they do.

Madison is a great place. I've lived in mostly smaller Wisconsin cities my entire life, but my experience in Madison has been top notch. You'll never be bored; Arts, Sports, Beer, etc. You pick it. Plus, the academics at Wiscosin our oustanding. I've gotten to know a few of the Professors in the English and Egineering departments, and they are really great. Extremely approachable, and good at what they do.

But it is so cold there....... :D

But it is so cold there....... :D

Hot coeds standing at attention. Where's the problem? :o :wub:

Looks like you're from Wisconsin.

Your first priority should be finding a place where your major is strong. You still haven't answered that.

The second thing I would consider is how close will you be to home. First semester can be a tough one, depending on how easily you make friends.

Ideally, I think you should be about two-three hours away from the fam. That way, you can drive home on certain weekends to have your mom do your laundry and get care packages to take back to school.

Plus, being two-three hours away, you don't have to worry too much about your parents showing up at your dorm on a Friday night while you're doing some co-ed chick in the ass in your dorm room.

Plus, the academics at Wiscosin our oustanding.

:D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Hot coeds standing at attention. Where's the problem? :wub: :D

Hot coeds in big sweaters and coats

or

Hot coeds in bikinis or little shorts 10 months out of the year.........(2 month Texas fall/winter)

I'll take choice number two.

Hot coeds in big sweaters and coats

or

Hot coeds in bikinis or little shorts 10 months out of the year.........(2 month Texas fall/winter)

I'll take choice number two.

o.k. you like texas, we get your point, like he said thats not an option though :D

KU, you will not regret it. Plus, you're gonna have 4 kick-ass years of college basketball to watch if you start this fall :doublethumbsup:

Enroll in the college where Giants Fan is teaching. A couple of weeks into the semester of him being your instructor, claim that he sexually assaulted you. Press charges and file a civil lawsuit. While in for questioning, Giants Fan acts creepy, tries to take a swing at a cop, and gets maced and beaten. Cops get a warrant, search his apartment, and find the underage pron on his home computer. You win money, Giants Fan goes to jail, and stops posting here. Win, win, win.

Enroll in the college where Giants Fan is teaching. A couple of weeks into the semester of him being your instructor, claim that he sexually assaulted you. Press charges and file a civil lawsuit. While in for questioning, Giants Fan acts creepy, tries to take a swing at a cop, and gets maced and beaten. Cops get a warrant, search his apartment, and find the underage pron on his home computer. You win money, Giants Fan goes to jail, and stops posting here. Win, win, win.

but who will be there to save him when a terrorist attack hits the campus? :doublethumbsup:

Looks like you're from Wisconsin.

Your first priority should be finding a place where your major is strong. You still haven't answered that.

The second thing I would consider is how close will you be to home. First semester can be a tough one, depending on how easily you make friends.

Ideally, I think you should be about two-three hours away from the fam. That way, you can drive home on certain weekends to have your mom do your laundry and get care packages to take back to school.

Plus, being two-three hours away, you don't have to worry too much about your parents showing up at your dorm on a Friday night while you're doing some co-ed chick in the ass in your dorm room.

:banana:

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Hey, I didn't go to UW. That could explain it. :banana: :banana:

Thanks Guys :lol:

I'm going for a Bachelors degree in Computer Science. I know Madison has a great computer science program, so I hope I can get in there.

ITT Technical Institute

DeVry! :cheers:

Just don't go to eiither Kansas school or Nebraska . . . middle of nowhere words. Out of those choices, not knowing much about them, I'd narrow it down to the one in the best (probably biggest) town and the one that is scholastically the best and put up a new poll.