Sign in to follow this  
ilovemustachios

Oldest piece of clothing

I have an old school Buffalo Sabres t-shirt ( Blue and Gold ) that I aquired from my dad when I was in middle school ( 1993 ) that I still rock every once in a while.

That's only 13 years, I'm sure some of you old men can destroy that record.

I haven't changed my underwear in 7 weeks.

the only one I can really claim to know the age is my project graduation t from 1997 :wacko:

Maybe a couple concert t's older than that...

An Ohio State sweatshirt. Got it some time back in High School and that thing followed me all over the world when I was in the AF. It's got holes, tears and some blood stains from a massive gang type fight between a bunch of military and some local Korean gang that was out focking with people.

An Ohio State sweatshirt. Got it some time back in High School and that thing followed me all over the world when I was in the AF. It's got holes, tears and some blood stains from a massive gang type fight between a bunch of military and some local Korean gang that was out focking with people.

i hope that the US military rightfully kicked their focking asses :wacko:

I have a Ramones Too Tough to Die T-shirt I got at one of their concerts back in the 80's, around 84 or so. That's 22 years. Of course, I only wear it when I'm painting.

i hope that the US military rightfully kicked their focking asses :wacko:

Usually you can assume that, but he did say he was in the air force

i hope that the US military rightfully kicked their focking asses :(

Sure enough, because the Army and Marines were involved. Unfortunately, the cliche about AF dudes being mostly pvssies is true, so I'm pretty much by myself. So I'm standing there fending off two Korean dudes. One's got a hold of my sweatshirt, ripping a big hole in the shoulder. Me and the other one are trading shots and kicks. From out of nowhere, I see a fist go shooting by my ear from behind, instantly TKOing the one that was ripping my sweatshirt. Army to the rescue!!

Before I can blink, I'm on the bottom of a pile of Army guys (edjr just popped a boner) as they go through me to get to the other one. Good times.

Heineken t-shirt I got in the Bahamas in '89.

The sleeves and collar got cut-off in the early '90s.

It gets worn at least once a week.

It's probably nearing its 1000th wash/dry cycle.

i certainly cant fit into either, but my son wears my concert bought "1980 Invasion" Van Halen black and white jersey (sleeves cut off of course) :lol: and a Metallica concert t-shirt bought at a show circa 1983 when they opened for Ozzy :(

and a Metallica concert t-shirt bought at a show circa 1983 when they opened for Ozzy :thumbsdown:

that was the '86 tour actually. But as they say, if you can actually remember, you weren't really there.

I have blue, lavender, and white Zubas from '88 that I still wear while working out from time to time.

The waist-elastic is a little dry rotted and they don't stay up as well as they used to and my wife absolutely despises them, which is one of theeasons that I won't throw them out. :thumbsdown:

that was the '86 tour actually. But as they say, if you can actually remember, you weren't really there.

I remember.....Left after Metallica and met them (Cliff and Hetfield) out back of the Glens Falls Civic Center. Could here "Nuke'em, Nuke'em" from inside.

did ozzy tour with the Crue in '83, cause i vaguely recall that too :D

Do hats count, cuz I always wear a Duke hat. It's like 7 years old. It smells really bad. Chicks dig it.

I have some old socks that are really old too, but I hardly ever wear them because they are in the back of my drawer. So in essence, they are new 8 year old socks.

I still wear a black alien shirt I bought in 7th grade (92). I've since cut the sleeves off

I have a pair of boxer that carbon dating puts sometime in the Pleistocene epoch.

The Shroud of Turin

:first: :wacko:

I have a Seahawks football jersey from '85. No throwback. My dad got it for me for my 16th B-day. I wore it to the Dallas-Seattle game last year.

Do shoes count? I own pairs of Clarks Wallabees and Timberland boots my parents bought me in 1977 that I still wear at least once a week. Everything comes back into style if you own it long enough. I never considered them fashionable or cool; just comfortable and long lasting.

probably my anti-Iraq tshirts from the first time around, sleeves cut off and

worn as yardwork or gym shirts :clap:

'good morning iraq' with some f-15s on it,

'I flew 10,000 miles to smoke a camel' has a pic of a camel with a rocket on its back,

the pic has a large crosshair on it.

hmm also have a homer simpson shirt from about that time in the same condition

'Why you little...'

My everyday hat, a Brewers one, is from back in the day. It's not even blue anymore but more gray than anything else from the sun. Ball and Glove baby!

i lost all my clothing .. all of it

2 years ago

(not explaining why, though)

everything is new(er)

i lost all my clothing .. all of it

2 years ago

(not explaining why, though)

everything is new(er)

I lost all of my clothing (except what I was wearing) 2 years ago from a fire. I still have my Bart Simpson T-shirt :banana:

probably my anti-Iraq tshirts from the first time around, sleeves cut off and

worn as yardwork or gym shirts :banana:

'good morning iraq' with some f-15s on it,

'I flew 10,000 miles to smoke a camel' has a pic of a camel with a rocket on its back,

the pic has a large crosshair on it.

hmm also have a homer simpson shirt from about that time in the same condition

'Why you little...'

No wonder you started on a couple cycles, I would kick my own azz for wearing any of those shirts.

The Shroud of Turin

You focker! :blink:

You dirty, dirty focker! :wacko:

What does it say about us that this immediately popped into both of our heads? :banana:

You focker! :wall:

You dirty, dirty focker! :wall:

What does it say about us that this immediately popped into both of our heads? :unsure:

I was here when the thread started and you weren't?

:huh:

Sure enough, because the Army and Marines were involved. Unfortunately, the cliche about AF dudes being mostly pvssies is true, so I'm pretty much by myself. So I'm standing there fending off two Korean dudes. One's got a hold of my sweatshirt, ripping a big hole in the shoulder. Me and the other one are trading shots and kicks. From out of nowhere, I see a fist go shooting by my ear from behind, instantly TKOing the one that was ripping my sweatshirt. Army to the rescue!!

Before I can blink, I'm on the bottom of a pile of Army guys (edjr just popped a boner) as they go through me to get to the other one. Good times.

:unsure:

Hmmm...I do not recall when I got my Wisconsin Hockey Jersey. It would either be that...or my Favre Jersey purchased the summer of 93.

Barry Sanders Jersey, i got when i was around 3 or 4, obviously don't wear it. I know i wear some jeans from 6th and 7th grade, also a Kurt Warner jersey from 5th grade.

Notre Dame sweatshirt purchased circa 1982. Only gets broken out for extra-good-luck. Didn't work for Fiesta Bowl this year, so I think I'll put it in retirement for a full year.