Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Belly Button Rings

I had one before I got pregnant and had to take it out for obvious reasons. Now I'm thinking I want to go get one again..

What are the thoughts on belly button rings?

They're sexy on chicks with little tummies. The worst thing imaginable is a belly button ring the size of a door knocker.

Are you feeling old and thinking that a ring is going to make you feel younger?

How about the belly, is it still on the plump side or do you have a flat stomach?

I like them, but I'm not sure if I'd recommend accessorizing one's stretch marks, though. :thumbsup:

You'll want to get a long, vertical, dangly red-colored piercing to go along with your new stretchmarks.

You have a nice flat tummy, I think it would look good. I took mine out and now there is a scar from it, it sucks. I don't show my stomach, so I thought it was pointless, and burnt me when I had to do live burns. Go for it :thumbsup: It would look cute on you.

As with any clothing, piercings, little tattoos, etc:

if you are cute/hot, then yes

if not, then no

Hot chicks with flat tight stomaches....oh so sexy.

rolley polley ............um no!

I got a belly button ring. I also had my johnson pierced with a ring too. I have a pulley system hooked up between the two for whenever I have a hard time "going vertical".

if you are cute/hot, then it doesn't really matter

if not, then nothing is going to help

if you are cute/hot, then it doesn't really matter

if not, then nothing is going to help

well put

Well, some of you have seen my pics, I don't have a rolly polly tummy. I'm 5'8 and about 124 pounds last time I weighed myself (last week).

I think I'm going for it. I just want something different, yah know.

And thanks STC!!! :thumbsup:

I love mine!!!

:thumbsup:

Flat stomach=yes

If not flat, do not draw attention to it!

Advice for the masses, not particularly for you! If you like, go ahead and get 'er done! :thumbsup:

my opinion is you are too old, and not just you, anybody over 22 or 23ish is too old for their belly button to be pierced. I think an older woman looks like she's trying to look young, hip, and cool.

Even if a woman is hot, if she's 36, it looks stupid to me. I also think they look stupid on any woman that is married or a mom. What's that portraying to your husband or kid?

just my opinion and not many guys probably share that opinion, but can you tell I really just don't like them?

my opinion is you are too old, and not just you, anybody over 22 or 23ish is too old for their belly button to be pierced. I think an older woman looks like she's trying to look young, hip, and cool.

Even if a woman is hot, if she's 36, it looks stupid to me. I also think they look stupid on any woman that is married or a mom. What's that portraying to your husband or kid?

just my opinion and not many guys probably share that opinion, but can you tell I really just don't like them?

It sounds like someone's got a flabby, hairy tummy. :thumbsup:

There's a word for piercings that traces back to prehistoric times:

"Wicked stupid."

It sounds like someone's got a flabby, hairy tummy. :thumbsup:

yeah, I totally had to take mine out :banana:

I agree with everybody so far that to even think about it, you should be flat and tight, but I'm saying I think it's a college type thing, not a Woman thing.

yeah, I totally had to take mine out :thumbsup:

I agree with everybody so far that to even think about it, you should be flat and tight, but I'm saying I think it's a college type thing, not a Woman thing.

Yeah. Women should stick to piercing their clit.

I think I'm going for it. I just want something different, yah know.

Three of the chicks on my wife's softball team went and got pierced together because they "want to be different". Lol.

Definitely flat!

How's that sybian thing working out? :banana:

And I kid! :thumbsup:

I can think of two other things that would look good on sawilson.

1. Me

2. My goo

I'm askeered to ask...... :cheers:

It'd look good on you Sawilson. :thumbsup:

:banana: Thanks Strike.

Definitely flat!

:first: Thanks

I think you can definitely pull it off. :thumbsup:

That being said, I've heard that it can be painful and/or prone to infection. I'd talk to a few people who've had it done first.

I think you can definitely pull it off. :thumbsup:

That being said, I've heard that it can be painful and/or prone to infection. I'd talk to a few people who've had it done first.

Cleaning it is a good thing. And Bactine numbs it.

I think you can definitely pull it off. :cheers:

I've had it done before. Had to take it out when I got pregnant. :thumbsup:

I had one before I got pregnant and had to take it out for obvious reasons. Now I'm thinking I want to go get one again..

What are the thoughts on belly button rings?

The fanciest Flame Job in the world doesn't make a car faster. Go for effect (about 7" lower :cheers: ), and the bar is better than the ring :thumbsup:

I think you can definitely pull it off. :first:

It only hurts for about 5-7 seconds when they're piercing you... (pretty bad, but tolerable).

It's a must to keep it clean - espcially within the first 3 months. They had me buy some sea salt solution and something else (can't remember now... I've had mine for about 5 years now). Had to clean it 3 times a day. I did exactly what I was supposed to and I never got an infection.

The fanciest Flame Job in the world doesn't make a car faster. Go for effect (about 7" lower :cheers: ), and the bar is better than the ring :thumbsup:

I agree. When you first get it pierced, they will give you a ring. (at least that's how mine was)... now I wear a bar.

There's so many cute ones now sawilson! The one I'm wearing now has a tiny dangling heart on it.

I think you should do it!

I'm sure it'll look great on you! :banana:

It only hurts for about 5-7 seconds when they're piercing you... (pretty bad, but tolerable).

It's a must to keep it clean - espcially within the first 3 months. They had me buy some sea salt solution and something else (can't remember now... I've had mine for about 5 years now). Had to clean it 3 times a day. I did exactly what I was supposed to and I never got an infection.

I agree. When you first get it pierced, they will give you a ring. (at least that's how mine was)... now I wear a bar.

There's so many cute ones now sawilson! The one I'm wearing now has a tiny dangling heart on it.

I think you should do it!

I'm sure it'll look great on you! :blink:

5-7 seconds! Not if you have scar tissue! :wub: :cry: :cry:

5-7 seconds! Not if you have scar tissue! :blink: :wub: :cry:

scar tissue from what?

scar tissue from what?

A terrible sybian riding accident. sawilson could explain. :blink: