Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Belly Button Rings

A terrible sybian riding accident. sawilson could explain. :cry:

K, I'll bite. What happened ? Rodeo Clown was a fake ?? :blink: Holiday Inn Express again :wub:

Three of the chicks on my wife's softball team went and got pierced together because they "want to be different". Lol.

If you want something different......didnt you say you had one before?? How is that different? :doh:confused

done

And it really didn't hurt at all. I was surprised. And I agree BEG, have to keep it cleaned. I am going out tonight to buy all the right solutions becuase I sure as hel! don't want this baby infected..... :blink:

done

And it really didn't hurt at all. I was surprised. And I agree BEG, have to keep it cleaned. I am going out tonight to buy all the right solutions becuase I sure as hel! don't want this baby infected..... :lol:

Cool! I wanna get mine redone! :wall:

Looks good on ya dear!

done

And it really didn't hurt at all. I was surprised. And I agree BEG, have to keep it cleaned. I am going out tonight to buy all the right solutions becuase I sure as hel! don't want this baby infected..... :lol:

Damn that was quick!!! Looks good :wall:

Damn that was quick!!! Looks good :wall:

Only takes a couple min to shoot a hole through your body... :lol: I was afraid that if I didn't get it done now, I would lose my nerve....

And thanks!

:wall: :wall: :banana:

Wait a min. Didn't you just say above that you agree with the statement that someone my age is too old to have one done??? :lol:

Not too liberal for your taste?

He!! no it's not.

Cool! I wanna get mine redone! :wall:

Looks good on ya dear!

I told yah, you should have come with me!!!! :lol:

Make every shot a PowerShot. :wall:

:banana:

Wait a min. Didn't you just say above that you agree with the statement that someone my age is too old to have one done??? :lol:

Yeah,but I deleted it.I'm not a big fan of self mutilation.However,you look amazing in that pic.

:tongueonthefloor:

Yeah,but I deleted it.I'm not a big fan of self mutilation.However,you look amazing in that pic.

:tongueonthefloor:

:lol: :blush:

When you gonna do your forehead? :wall:

Bite Me :wall:

Looks great sawilson!!!

You have a very nicely 'cut' tummy... perfect for a belly ring! :thumbsdown:

It means "nice tummy!" :thumbsdown:

Oh, thanks.... :)

Looks great sawilson!!!

You have a very nicely 'cut' tummy... perfect for a belly ring! :cry:

Aw, thanks BEG. :wub:

done

And it really didn't hurt at all. I was surprised. And I agree BEG, have to keep it cleaned. I am going out tonight to buy all the right solutions becuase I sure as hel! don't want this baby infected..... :banana:

:wub:

But if you agreed with BEG it would be 7" lower

I'm askeered to ask...... :banana:

All you have to do is look in the post. The answer is right there. Let's see if you have made any progress since the embedded pictures in the posts days. :wub:

QUOTE(Brown Eyed Girl @ Jun 20 2006, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. When you first get it pierced, they will give you a ring. (at least that's how mine was)... now I wear a bar.

There's so many cute ones now sawilson! The one I'm wearing now has a tiny dangling heart on it.

I think you should do it!

I'm sure it'll look great on you! :lol:

:) Pics Please

:clap:

:clap: Pics Please

:lol:

Here's the one of BEG in a bikini from the pinned pic thread:

Pretty awesome, eh?

Here's the one of BEG in a bikini from the pinned pic thread:

Pretty awesome, eh?

:thumbsup:

I meant this in reference to the supposed pic, not BEG. Just wanted to clarify....

All you have to do is look in the post. The answer is right there. Let's see if you have made any progress since the embedded pictures in the posts days. :lol:

:cry: I will never ever live that down.... :wall:

I meant this in reference to the supposed pic, not BEG. Just wanted to clarify....

:cry: I will never ever live that down.... :wall:

Actually it was a double entendre. Making fun of your pic posting, plus the fact that BEG's pic mysteriously disappeared. :lol:

Actually it was a double entendre. Making fun of your pic posting, plus the fact that BEG's pic mysteriously disappeared. :cry:

A double whamy huh.... :thumbsup: :wall:

done

And it really didn't hurt at all. I was surprised. And I agree BEG, have to keep it cleaned. I am going out tonight to buy all the right solutions becuase I sure as hel! don't want this baby infected..... :blink:

Damn, that belly button is deep enough to hold 3 loads of goo without spilling a drop.

Cool.

I will never get a belly ring, I will never have a tummy nice enough to show it off...and I probably wouldn't wear stuff that would show it off anyways, LOL.

Very cool, though!

Cool.

I will never get a belly ring, I will never have a tummy nice enough to show it off...and I probably wouldn't wear stuff that would show it off anyways, LOL.

Very cool, though!

So are you giving up on losing the baby weight? 'cause I've seen pics of you where you definitely could have worn such a ring.

Cool.

Very cool, though!

Thanks TNG :cry:

done

And it really didn't hurt at all. I was surprised. And I agree BEG, have to keep it cleaned. I am going out tonight to buy all the right solutions becuase I sure as hel! don't want this baby infected..... :banana:

:pointstosky: for actually posting a pic.

:pointstosky: for posting that pic.

:wub:

nice pic. With that said, you are WAY too old for a belly button ring. Sorry, its just the way it is.

:rolleyes: for actually posting a pic.

:lol: for posting that pic.

:rolleyes:

nice pic. With that said, you are WAY too old for a belly button ring. Sorry, its just the way it is.

Thanks and I guess its to each their own.

Damn, that belly button is deep enough to hold 3 loads of goo without spilling a drop.

It looks like it got hit be a small meteorite. Maybe that was what happened. She got hit in the stomach with a meteor and it went up and lodged it her haid.

also nice pic :lol:

It looks like it got hit be a small meteorite. Maybe that was what happened. She got hit in the stomach with a meteor and it went up and lodged it her haid.

also nice pic :rolleyes:

And your picture is where again??????? :lol:

oh, and thanks... :rolleyes: