Sign in to follow this  
gatorballer

Who to drop.

I need to drop 2 players from my keeper league before we draft. I am in a 12 team league and we are going to add a spot to the roster to make 18 total during this draft. I am probably going to drop SEA and one other since I should be able to pick up a defense pretty easy. Any advice? Here is my team.

Carson Palmer

Byron Leftwich

Larry Johnson

Mewelde Moore

Deuce McAllister

Reuben Droughns

Clinton Portis

Larry Fitzgerald

Terrell Owens

Reggie Wayne

Donte Stallworth

Troy Williamson

Kevin Curtis

LJ Smith

Ben Troupe

Neil Rackers

Seattle

Seattle and your kicker. Rackers was great last year, but the redzone offense should be much better. I wouldn't count on so many FGs from the guy. Even so, you still will have a good shot at getting him back...

Yes. Pretty simple. Rackers and Seattle need to be thrown back in.

Good luck! :unsure:

i agree w/ both of the above... unless you want to go out on a limb and dump Leftwich. I love the guy as a baller, but think we've all seen the best of him and everyone still seems to think he is going to break out every year... not going to happen...

u have to keep leftwich IMO....u can pickup a kicker that produces the same numbers as rackers....

drop SEA and ur PK

i agree w/ both of the above... unless you want to go out on a limb and dump Leftwich. I love the guy as a baller, but think we've all seen the best of him and everyone still seems to think he is going to break out every year... not going to happen...

Agreed

I would drop the defense and Leftwich. It's pretty simple to pick up a subpar backup QB. You might have the #1 Kicker. If Rackers falters next year, it's not that big of a loss and you could easily pick up another kicker and all that you lost was a backup QB.

Yes. Pretty simple. Rackers and Seattle need to be thrown back in.

Good luck! :blink:

:lol:

If you really want to take a small chance,keep Rackers and drop Troy Williamson.I think the other five WRs are plenty good enough to justify a Rackers keep.

Im dropping the backup TE here myself. Rackers is a top 3 kicker that is now kicking in an AC dome, and who happens to boom 50yarders like theyre going out of style. TN has that iffy QB situation and a really quesionable O in general and with Givens and Bennett, Id say Troupe's upside will be limited. They didnt pay David Givens $25mil to watch the TE get all the action. Keep the K from the high-scoring O who converted 40 out of 42 last year and 5 out of 6 from 50yds and drop the guy on the horrible offense. I wouldnt cut Leftwich....as much as I DONT like the guy, you do need atleast 2 Qs on your team.