Sign in to follow this  
smashmouths@blf

Braves bullpen just blew another lead.

I'm not a Braves fan, but I have watched Smoltz pitch a number of times this year and I think the bullpen has blown it for him in almost every game costing him the win. Giambi just homered for the Yankees giving Smoltz another no decision. Please trade him, preferably to Boston. Thanks.

I like Smoltz, and would especially like to see him in a Red Sox uniform. With that said, if going to a team with a dependable bullpen is the requisite, then Boston isn't the best fit for him. Detroit would be (except they don't really need him with the starting pitching they have in place). My guess is he stays in Atlanta.

I like Smoltz, and would especially like to see him in a Red Sox uniform. With that said, if going to a team with a dependable bullpen is the requisite, then Boston isn't the best fit for him. Detroit would be (except they don't really need him with the starting pitching they have in place). My guess is he stays in Atlanta.

:banana:

Much rather have Jason Schmidt. :banana: :banana: :clap:

I'm not a Braves fan, but I have watched Smoltz pitch a number of times this year and I think the bullpen has blown it for him in almost every game costing him the win. Giambi just homered for the Yankees giving Smoltz another no decision. Please trade him, preferably to Boston. Thanks.

AL MVP

Smotlz will be a Tiger at the deadline....