Sign in to follow this  
nd9979

Keeper League - Steve Smith for 1st and 2nd round picks?

PPR league. WR's score a lot. Tomlinson and Steve Smith are my keepers. A guy just offered me his 1st round (#7 pick) and 2nd round (snake style) for Smith.

8 teams

2 keepers per team.

PPR league. WR's score a lot. Tomlinson and Steve Smith are my keepers. A guy just offered me his 1st round (#7 pick) and 2nd round (snake style) for Smith.

8 teams

2 keepers per team.

Who else is on your team,

What do you have to give up to keep a keeper,

More info needed to properly address your ? :huh:

Who else is on your team,

What do you have to give up to keep a keeper,

More info needed to properly address your ? :blink:

Agreed. Do you only have two keepers? Any other things to know about your scoring system?

So in an 8 team, 2 keeper league, there will be 16 players kept. And assuming you have another pretty decent keeper to hang on to, Id probably be inclined to tell you to take the deal. If you end up with 2 firsts and 2 seconds, one of which we know is a very good 2nd, then you'll be atleast as deep as any team in your league thru 2 rounds. It all depends on the quality of that 3rd keeper right now.

Will Smith count as one of your keepers. If you are just trading the "rights" to him, I would probably go ahead with the trade even if that leaves you with a second tier player as your 2nd keeper.

So in an 8 team, 2 keeper league, there will be 16 players kept. And assuming you have another pretty decent keeper to hang on to, Id probably be inclined to tell you to take the deal. If you end up with 2 firsts and 2 seconds, one of which we know is a very good 2nd, then you'll be atleast as deep as any team in your league thru 2 rounds. It all depends on the quality of that 3rd keeper right now.

Good advice with not much to go on Solo :cry: