Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

I'd like to nominate Sweetness34 as

a big ayeeeeee.....grumbles the house of commons :rolleyes:

now, what if Sweetness was in a boating accident or something.........wouldnt you guys all feel like heels???...........let's just hope he's alive and able to continue taking useless players....he's the best thing Ive got going in this draft right now. :banana:

I agree, the rest of the league has been doing a nice job on giving notice when they are out of pocket for a while. It's common courtesy to all. Sweetness has failed in keeping his end of the bargain. :banana:

Black Ball - Black Ball - He's out unless I get some serious arse kissing and excellent excuses.

So do we hold the draft? I mean, we're into the next friggin round already. Soon it will get ugly, and if Sweetness doesn't "tighten up" pronto, then we'll have a tough time replacing him for a team missing mroe than 1 pick. As it is, we're into the 14th round already and making pretty good progress, and the Sweetness team wouldn't be too tough to replace having only missed 1/2 a round.

I suggest freezing the draft here until we find out what the hell is up with Sweetness.

Either he's in or he's out, but holding up the draft for a 4th time is a little bit beyond "discourteous". For the sake the league, let's wait until he shows up to decide his fate, and the fate of his team.

My $.02

So do we hold the draft? I mean, we're into the next friggin round already. Soon it will get ugly, and if Sweetness doesn't "tighten up" pronto, then we'll have a tough time replacing him for a team missing mroe than 1 pick. As it is, we're into the 14th round already and making pretty good progress, and the Sweetness team wouldn't be too tough to replace having only missed 1/2 a round.

I suggest freezing the draft here until we find out what the hell is up with Sweetness.

Either he's in or he's out, but holding up the draft for a 4th time is a little bit beyond "discourteous". For the sake the league, let's wait until he shows up to decide his fate, and the fate of his team.

My $.02

I don't mind holding up until 8:00am July 5th. I hope everyone will be out of pocket on July 4th. You better celebrate being in the best country in the world :first:

We are NOT stopping this draft. If you are up, pick! Keep moving....nothing to see here....please disperse.

Sweet will get his full 12 hours when his NEXT pick comes around........hopefully he'll make a token appearance and get his picks in. He hasnt really missed much......unless he was looking for a bunch of players that nobody else wanted, but he's already got a roster full of those kindof guys................... :first:

It was just be cool if he checked in just to see what the other guys think. I 3rd the motion. :pointstosky:

maybe he's on a trip to disneyworld and he's placing his real life family over his fantasy football one :headbanger:

maybe he's on a trip to disneyworld and he's placing his real life family over his fantasy football one :wacko:

Wow brother. Even though my wife gets this bitter, she knows when to let it go. Oh well, I guess we'll just take it to the field.

Sorry guys

Like I told you guys, I just bought a home and moved 2 weeks back. Then I had a conference to go to in San Diego for 1 week. Now I am back, but i still do not have internet access at home because the Fiber optics in my area is just getting installed....so i will have it by next weekend at home. I do have access trhough at work so from Wed I should be fine...but with the long weekend, I have not managed to get some access. Just doing it from my neighbours place....

Sorry again....I made my 13th and 14th round picks.....considering how much you guys suck, I got both of my players despite all the slippage :cheers:

Wow brother. Even though my wife gets this bitter, she knows when to let it go. Oh well, I guess we'll just take it to the field.

LOL :cheers: ......NOTICE THE POSTING ICON SMILEY FACE in the ABOVE POST....i'm kidding :thumbsdown:

i'll do it again

i'd like nominate myself as worst drafter of the hand solo jerry porter league :shocking: :mad:

I think those 21 SEC Championships more than make up for it............

:shocking:

...........and I just LOVE picking early!