Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Would you ever date someone totally opposite from you?

I've dated black girls, hispanic girls, white girls, asian girls, arab girls, from Catholic to Jewish to Muslim and never had a problem .... but my last girlfriend was a Pro-Bush Republican .... and that just didn't fly with me. That's a deal breaker for me.

I've dated black girls, hispanic girls, white girls, asian girls, arab girls, from Catholic to Jewish to Muslim and never had a problem .... but my last girlfriend was a Pro-Bush Republican .... and that just didn't fly with me. That's a deal breaker for me.

LIAR :first:

Considering she'd be uber hot, hell yeah! :first:

She was pretty hot. Looked kinda like Eva Longoria. We kept in touch up until a few months ago. She also believed that UFO's were abducting people, and aliens were living among us. That I could deal with ... but the Pro Bush stuff .... she's crazy!

she wasnt a FP?

totally opposite from me?

my gal has girlie parts and i have boy parts...opposite enough for me...

LIAR :first:

Ok, her Mom was white .... but her Dad was black and her last name was Jackson. Counts.

If Peenie is considered black .... so was she.

if she looked like Eva, why would u care if she was Pro Bush?....have her shave it off...

i thought u liked them young..how pro bush can they be?... :first:

if she looked like Eva, why would u care if she was Pro Bush?....have her shave it off...

i thought u liked them young..how pro bush can they be?... :first:

She was actually older than me, my God she's turned 40 by now. Ewwwww. She did trim it for me once. Wasn't TOO pro Bush. I dunno how James Carville does it ... because I like to argue ... but we just had a totally different idea about politics and we couldn't talk about it or we'd end up in a huge fight. So, we decided not to talk about it ... but we still did. We couldn't even be friends, because she manipulates the truth to try and prove a point, and then gets all upset when you call her on it, and throws a "That's it! I'm done!"