Sign in to follow this  
Mack 1

Your former (or current) sex partners - what's the...

My highest is only two: my wife and my ex-girlfriend. In fact, my ex came to our baby shower and my wife and I attended my ex's baby shower.

It's a weird feeling, really; for me, I felt a strange sort of pride about the situation. Funny sh!t.

I'm sure two is a low total. Who else has similar stories with higher numbers?

ex-fiance

current girlfriend

future wife

were all seated within 2 tables.

When I crashed your family reunion. Both of your grand mothers and mother in law, not to mention your 2 sister in laws and your wife. Oh yeah, your MOM. :first:

I was at a convention in high school where 3 were in attendence. I was running around like a crazy man to keep all three happy. I have no idea how I kept them from finding out about each other.

You had sex with her husband :first:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

(Not that theres anything wrong with that)

Sports Shack, Nacogdoches TX, any given Thurs, Fri or Saturday night.

Had to be at least 10 - 12 hoes I had boned. :first:

You had sex with her husband :first:

She had weird rules. We could both do him at the same time, but he could only finish it with her.

5 Last family reunion.

Uncle, uncle, uncle, uncle, uncle.

High school graduation in our auditorium... the number of graduating female classmates I slept with HS. :first:

Does that count :cheers:

High school graduation in our auditorium... the number of graduating female classmates I slept with HS. :ninja:

Does that count B)

You had that many male teachers diddle you? :banana:

B) Well atleast there were rules set :ninja: Who was better?

She is very experienced orally, and has a very nice toy collection, but hubby is huge. :banana:

4 at a party in college--the first four, in fact. And I was called away during the middle of it to go see #5 "cheating"* on me in a parking lot with the boyfriend of a woman I worked with.

*we weren't serious or exclusive, but we did have a thing going--so I thought...

You had that many male teachers diddle you? :mad:

I was going to ask why he felt the need to specify how many female classmates he slept with, but this post does the job nicely.

:mad:

She is very experienced orally, and has a very nice toy collection, but hubby is huge. :blink:

Is it hot in here or is it just me? :thumbsdown:

If by "room" you mean deep grave in the middle of the woods, then it would be 48. So far.

Is it hot in here or is it just me? :doublethumbsup:

Thinking about huge cacks really gets you excited, doesn't it?

Thinking about huge cacks really gets you excited, doesn't it?

Not likely, but dudes wife and itsjjw going at it definetly raised the temp a bit! :thumbsup:

Apparently it's on your mind though!

At my old job, I was messin around with 3 chicks at the same time. There was only 1 of them that knew about the others and I ended up marrying her.

Two of them. My wife....and her sister :banana: :banana: :banana:

but they are in the same room about 3-4 times per week so I get bonus points. Plus the wife doesn't know about the pre-relationship fling.

Unfortunately, still no threesome despite my best efforts. ;) Although I finally got them naked with me (clothed) in the same room last weekend. Perhaps progress is being made. :lol: Heck, I'll screw it up anyway

Two of them. My wife....and her sister <_< :banana: :banana:

but they are in the same room about 3-4 times per week so I get bonus points. Plus the wife doesn't know about the pre-relationship fling.

Unfortunately, still no threesome despite my best efforts. :cry: Although I finally got them naked with me (clothed) in the same room last weekend. Perhaps progress is being made. :blink: Heck, I'll screw it up anyway

I'm sure that will end well..

With the exception of the HS graduation stuff , I still only have 2 (multiple times). My wife has been with me to various events where I had banged another girl there.

It is sort of funny to talk about it afterwards...

Mrs.: "So you were really with her? She has that wart on her nose with the hairs coming out of it" :lol:

Me: :lol: "She does not."

Mrs.: "It looked that way to me"

Me: "Well, she does not have any warts or hair on her nose and she likes dirty stuff" :lol:

Mrs: [Punching me to the face] "You might as well try and be with her tonight then" :lol:

Me: [To myself] "Not a bad idea" :banana:

4 at a club one night. I never even really thought about it......... funny now looking back on it, that was kind of cool. :huh: