RB's went quick, drop any one for these on WW:

C. Brown

M. barber

Duckett

Moats handcuff Westbrook

eh...i would give it a 7 outa 10....respectable

Wow finally an indepth analysis, thanks for your valuable knowledge

You might have one of these at the end of the year :cry:

I like the team overall. Good move getting Winslow in round 13, and I wouldn't even be concerned about your RB depth. You should be fine there. My biggest concern is with your depth at WR. after Williams and Burress you don't have much. See if you can get whoever owns C. Dillon to trade you a decent WR for Maroney. If I had Dillon I would definitely want Maroney as well, so you might be able to use him to nab a receiver. It's worth a try.

10 team nonkeeper, had 2nd pick.

QB Bulger

Green

RB L. Johnson

Westbrook

Dunn

C. Taylor

Maroney

Gore

WR Burress

Roy Wiliams

R. Brown

Stallworth

TE Winslow (13th round)

K Kasay

D Philly

How's it look? Not too high on Dunn

RB's went quick, drop any one for these on WW:

C. Brown

M. barber

Duckett

Moats handcuff Westbrook

doesnt look bad. I dont like your WR/TE Core. Winslow hasnt proved anythingHigh risk/High reward. If you start two WR's, yours arent bad but arent great. If you start 3, this is obviously your weak spot. Try trading a QB for a good WR. Bulger or Green are both solid fantasy players. RB's look solid. Taylor was a decent pick. Not a bad draft but receivers are a glaring weakness. 6 out of 10

Keep an eye on Chris Brown...he won't be on the WW long, but I wouldn't drop any of your guys for him.

That said, I'd offer Maroney and a WR to the Dillon owner and try to improve slightly at WR, if possible...then grab Chris Brown.

Really like the Frank Gore pick as a #6 RB.

Your QBs should be ok, but Bulger scares me because he always has sand in his 'gina. Green should be consistant again this year. RBs are not spectacular, but you have very good depth. Your WRs are going to be hit or miss every week. Plax isnt consistant, but I really have a good feeling about ROY this year. He should really step up. KW II should rebound this year if he stays off the bike

Good team. You should be in the playoff race. good luck!

Good Draft, :unsure:

I think you got great RB's expecialy IF Westbrook stays healthy. Stallworth COULD be good this year, and Williams has the POTENTIAL of being in the top 10.

To protect yourself I agree with Jagermeister, see if you can make a trade and get some Depth. It won't be a top10 WR, perhaps someone consistant.

Good Draft :unsure: . I agree with some of them ^^^. I would move Maroney to the Dillon owner for a solid consistent WR, b/c you need someone who is very solid year in and year out just for insurance if Reggie Brown or Stallworth dont pan out. Maybe a WR like Rod Smith, a guy who always gets 1,000 yds and 4-7 tds. Maybe try and get someone better than Smith, but I just used him as an example as a solid WR. Good Luck

Return the favor. Please. Thanks

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=217162