Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Repost AOL emailer

Greetings Goiders,

This note is posted at AOL and being forwarded to all GM posted emails from the league home. It's just a rambling update of who said what and who didn't say anything. Organizing the draft is my biggest headache every year.

The following GMs have yet to check in at AOL for the new season:

football scooter

PIK

Doyle

RLLD

RLLD has responded on the board at FFT; PIK is responsive to email and in another AOL league, so:

Scooter and Doyle need to make contact. I do not expect Doyle to show.

Kirk, buddy, I really hope you do, but as of this note, I need contact by July 29th, or a standby will take the spot.

DocJ, PIK, Scooter and Doyle have been silent since the Draft Schedule discussion started.

PIK has posted in our other league that Thursdays and Fridays are best for him if the Holiday, September 4th, doesn't fly for others.

The following have all agreed to slow draft for a portion of the draft.

Zap

Diesel

RLLD

Pretender

Tex

BYD

Waveman

ExtremeFajita

If any of the four others have a BIG problem with a week or so of slow drafting, I'd sure like to hear about it soon. Currently it's my intention to open the draft room on Friday, Aug., 18th, and make the first selection.

WE WILL DRAFT IN THE LEAGUE'S DRAFTROOM EITHER WAY.

Remember 25 rounds is a monster of a live redraft. It ran four hours last season. I'd love to knock out half of that, or more, at a slow pace. To do so, I may launch the draftroom with no timer Sunday August 13th, and institute a 6 hour timer suspended over night the following Sunday.

I am anticipating replacing Doyle. If any other league member is having second thoughts, feeling over extended, scared of the competition, whatever, please do not wait any longer to back out. Two high quality standbies have informed me they found other leagues and were no longer standing by.

Scooter, you seem to be the least active member of this league not named Doyle. That's surprising. Please check in and chime in on the Draft Schedule.

Just so everyone knows, this all sounds good the slow role but on I am gone all of the 12th and most of the 13th. If there isn't a timer - that might work. I can always prerank a few players. All though I really hate that. But I am flexible and will do whatever is necessary to keep things running smoothly.

While I have several appointments smashing together (house build, moving into temp housing, grad school et al) I should be able to manage an in-person draft regardless.

I emailed Zap to get that AOL link again, my link appears to be busted <_<

tht link takes me to the ffb home page. I need a league ID/PW. Please send to baseballscooter@hotmail.com

thanks.

Takes me right to the league home. :thumbsdown:

Try it again after signing in with you AIM name.

I'm pretty busy this morning, but I will send out new invites to you and Ray early this afternoon, if the AIM sign in doesn't work. PIK may need one too, which doesn't make sense, because he's active in his other league there and never left this one.

You still haven't commented on slow drafting for awhile.

I'm in and I'm in.

I answered about the slow drafting thing...check your mail?

I've commented on the board too. I'm cool with it so long as I don't time out at 6 hours. That's all resolved, so there we are.

:thumbsup:

I'm in and I'm in.

I answered about the slow drafting thing...check your mail?

I've commented on the board too. I'm cool with it so long as I don't time out at 6 hours. That's all resolved, so there we are.

:SIGH:

I can get in at work, but not from home. I am logged in as me but cannot see the GOID'er stuff... :(

Is there a league ID or password or something.... :lol:

:SIGH:

I can get in at work, but not from home. I am logged in as me but cannot see the GOID'er stuff... :lol:

Is there a league ID or password or something.... :lol:

Give me your 5th rounder and I will tell you what you need to know... :(

Give me your 5th rounder and I will tell you what you need to know... :doublethumbsup:

:D :huh: :unsure: :cry:

I worked with AOL tech support to get it fixored.... :doublethumbsup: