QB Palmer

QB Hasselbeck

RB mcGahee

RB Tatum Bell

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Randy Moss

TE Gates

Who would u keep and why?

Palmer, Fitz and Moss take your chances that youll get RB in the 1st Round ...if you dont feel comfortable with it then take Willis and let go of Palmer

Palmer, Fitz and Moss take your chances that youll get RB in the 1st Round ...if you dont feel comfortable with it then take Willis and let go of Palmer

See thou, Bills line is TERRIBLE!!! and Palmer wont be ready til half way through the season. And the Bills dont have anything but McGahee. So, ya, I dont know what to do

In a bind. Have to protect 3 guys but dont know who: My options:

QB Palmer

QB Hasselbeck

RB mcGahee

RB Tatum Bell

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Randy Moss

TE Gates

How long do you get to keep the keepers and what spot do you draft from? I agree Palmer, Fitz and Moss are your best players (and most productive this year). If you draft early enough, you will hopefully get an upgrade for McGahee, but if not, you can pick him again. If you are picking late, keep McGahee and let Moss go. You may be able to upgrade or re-pick him there (after an upgrade for Bell).

See thou, Bills line is TERRIBLE!!! and Palmer wont be ready til half way through the season. And the Bills dont have anything but McGahee. So, ya, I dont know what to do

Palmer will be ready long before half way through the season

How long do you get to keep the keepers and what spot do you draft from? I agree Palmer, Fitz and Moss are your best players (and most productive this year). If you draft early enough, you will hopefully get an upgrade for McGahee, but if not, you can pick him again. If you are picking late, keep McGahee and let Moss go. You may be able to upgrade or re-pick him there (after an upgrade for Bell).

We keep for three years then throw them all back(that way the same team doesnt dominate year-in and year-out) This is the first year were protecting guys as we re-drafted last year. I think im picking like 6-8 somewhere in there. With my surplus of quality players, I'm gonna try and swing a deal to get the first pick. I need to look at his roster and find his weak spot.

We keep for three years then throw them all back(that way the same team doesnt dominate year-in and year-out) This is the first year were protecting guys as we re-drafted last year. I think im picking like 6-8 somewhere in there. With my surplus of quality players, I'm gonna try and swing a deal to get the first pick. I need to look at his roster and find his weak spot.

if u can trade, try packagin McGahee and Fitzgerald or even Gates to get a top tier RB

keep that RB and what's left of Fitzgerald, Gates, Moss

def swign a 2 for 1 with McGahee and 1 of (Moss, Fitzgerald, Gates)

if u can trade, try packagin McGahee and Fitzgerald or even Gates to get a top tier RB

keep that RB and what's left of Fitzgerald, Gates, Moss

def swign a 2 for 1 with McGahee and 1 of (Moss, Fitzgerald, Gates)

I also have Javon Walker, forgot to put him on the list. I know for a fact that last years last place finisher had terrible backs. So maybe McGahee and my 5th pick for his 1st? I dont know. I think i should try to get a top RB. Last year, my uncle offered me LJ for Fitz, but that was like week 3 before LJ was even seeing the field full time. I'm not sure why i didnt make that trade.

I also have Javon Walker, forgot to put him on the list. I know for a fact that last years last place finisher had terrible backs. So maybe McGahee and my 5th pick for his 1st? I dont know. I think i should try to get a top RB. Last year, my uncle offered me LJ for Fitz, but that was like week 3 before LJ was even seeing the field full time. I'm not sure why i didnt make that trade.

mcgahee is decent 2nd back. u dont want him to be your 1st option. u obviously have 2 of the best WRs and the best TE. package McGahee away and upgrade your RB

mcgahee is decent 2nd back. u dont want him to be your 1st option. u obviously have 2 of the best WRs and the best TE. package McGahee away and upgrade your RB

So lets say you have either LJ LT or SA, with the guys on my roster, what would it take to get one of them from you? I would prefer either LT or LJ, i think SA's production is going to drop this year with Hutchinson gone. Anyways, what would it take to pry LJ or LT our of your hands?

So lets say you have either LJ LT or SA, with the guys on my roster, what would it take to get one of them from you? I would prefer either LT or LJ, i think SA's production is going to drop this year with Hutchinson gone. Anyways, what would it take to pry LJ or LT our of your hands?

If I had one of the 3 I would want Willis, Fitz, Palmer and your 1st pick. That's how much I value the top 3.

Throw Willis and/or Moss and/or your 1st pick at all 3 owners and see if any of them bite. They may blow you off without a counter offer though. You are probably better off talking to the Brown, Jackson, Caddy owner. If they need receiver help, you may get by with Moss and a draft pick. If not, you could go Willis and a #1 or #2. JMHO

Whos a guy that runs the ball a lot that you would be willing to trade for one of my guys straight up?(besides Gates and Fitz if its only for a second tier RB)

In a bind. Have to protect 3 guys but dont know who: My options:

QB Palmer

QB Hasselbeck

RB mcGahee

RB Tatum Bell

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Randy Moss

WR Javon Walker

TE Gates

Fitzgerald

Moss

Gates

How did you end up with all these studs in the first place????

Fitzgerald

Moss

Gates

How did you end up with all these studs in the first place????

Round

1: McGahee

2: Moss

3: Walker

4: Gates

5: Fitzgerald

6: Bell

7: Palmer(the guys laughed at me when i took him here)

8: Hasselbeck(still there; figured great protection for Palmer

9: Fragile Fred Taylor

Those would've been my starters outside of Bell because he was behind Anderson. The Guys always give me crap about researching FF so early. Well, it paid off. Last year was my 2nd year in the league. Getting Fitz in the 5th and Palmer in the 7th were steals. RB position hurt me big time though. Walker and Moss's injury didnt help either. So i think my starting WR's were Fitz, Robert Ferguson, and Stallworth. Thank god Stallworth had a decent season. I had a real gut-feeling that Palmer was going to be huge this past year so I passed on Culpepper in the 3rd and Green in the 4th, hoping Palmer would pan out. I also got crap for taking a TE so early. Im sorry, Gates, a TE that will score double digit touchdowns, IMO is a steal cuz how many guys are left at round four with that production in them? Especially a TE? Getting production form a TE is huge cuz most dont have it and rely too much on other position players. If you can get TE who produces week in and week out, you guys dont have to score a crap load of points each week.

In my first year, I was kinda cocky. I mean, the team I inherited, was RB STACKED!! I had McAllister, Alexander, and Holmes. Talk about a dream core at the time. But the guy who owned the team before me only finished 5th that year. Hard to believe. But, anyways, they all thought I was going to fall flat on my face. IMHO, if i didnt have injuries to Moss and Walker, and if McGahee produced like he shoulda, I would have taken first place. But o well, injuries are part of the game. Looking forward to this year.

Whos a guy that runs the ball a lot that you would be willing to trade for one of my guys straight up?(besides Gates and Fitz if its only for a second tier RB)

I think this would be an even trade if the guy needed WR's - Rudi for Moss (especially if it's not PPR). If it's PPR - Westbrook for Moss?

Palmer, Fitz, and Moss

I had McGahee last year, he is going nowhere with their line and with JP Loussyman as QB. Teams stack up against him and shut him down. I think he's a good back, just in a bad situation. When Bledsoe was there teams couldn't just focus on him, now they can. Eric Moulds saw that that offense was going to be crap and bolted to the Texans for god sake...what does that tell you lol.

Hasselbeck, Fitz, and Moss.

Palmer is still in limbo right now. Hasselbeck is going to have a solid year,not mind blowing, but solid enough to not hurt you

I think this would be an even trade if the guy needed WR's - Rudi for Moss (especially if it's not PPR). If it's PPR - Westbrook for Moss?

So if that trade went through, who would i keep? Johnson Fitz and Gates? Or see if i could then package johnson and maybe mcgahee/walker for a stud somewhere else?

Palmer, Larry, & Gates

Hehe...that was what I was thinking. My questions are: Are you in it to win this year? Or are you looking for good keepers for all three years? If you are planning on the 3-year group, you have to take Palmer, Fitz and Gates. You obviously have to play a TE, and Gates is the best at the moment. Far above the next player at that position. Fitz is a top 5 WR prospect, IMO. The real question is Palmer. Will he play all season? I say he does, and he will still be a great QB to have for the next 2 years. This is what I would do anyway.